Flaze
Local time
11:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright. Didn't do much. Got some candy mailed to me and relaxed, and that was basically it.

...and I started one-shot planning, I guess. Trying to get one out before awards to help hold over the content gap that will come between the end of Vaira updates and the restart for Act II.
    i know ;d there is no excuse, so i'll just have to push myself harder!! you derserve better. >_<

Have you ever seen snow before? :eek: Snow is a magical thing. I woul ship you a box of it if i still lived in a snowy region. :(

Sorry about that. :d Though congrats on getting all that work done, i'm sure it was really time consuming. I'm sure it felt great to get it all turned in. And you have more exams already? ;o; Good luck!!

It will indeed. :p Ooo, Souma is starting up? I may just have to tune in to that. I was never able to get myself to read the manga, so I suppose this is as great of an opportunity as any. I've been hearing some things about the Digimon show, but I feel hesitant to watch it as I haven't seen any of the original. xD I was always more of a Yu-Gi-Oh person myself. :p

For apple devices, you have to hit the top/lock button and the home button at the same time. Don't think it's universal for all tablets/phones though, but I dunno.
    I would say thank you, but I failed again. xd Anyways, how are you doing at the moment? Enjoy your first day of spring break? :p

Nope. :x I lived in the north for 12 years - the cold is much more natural to me than the heat. Would much rather be in a pile of snow than be profusely sweating.

Aw, well, I hope it all turned out alright!! I saw in the chat thread that you were having some issues with a teacher - sorry to hear that. :\\ Getting stuck with a bad teacher is just the worst, so I hope he either becomes better or gets fired. ^^ Hope everything went well with your test - and hey, it's spring break now, so that's a big plus. :~D

True, true.

Indeed they are. :p Also, the series ended, didn't it? ._. I thought it was going to be 25 episodes and not 12, so this is not fun news for me, especially sine the only thing I am now watching is Ass Class. v-v I'm sad that all the series had to end this week, but Shirbako did teach me a very good lesson - donuts are magical, especially when five of them are united together. :p

I shall restrain myself. ^^

Sorry about all that man. D; Thankfully it's break now, so good luck on being able to get some writing/reading in! On that note, I'll be traveling tomorrow and am going to screenshot several chapters of Dragon's Roar so I can read it on the go, even when I don't have wi-fi. :D I should be able to get a good amount of reading done, so I'll definitely let you know how much progress I make!!
    Just when I was going to reply. :p Sorry again - my laptop's wi-fi has been down for the past few days and I didn't want to type a reply on mobile as it's a bit of a pain. Thankfully I got it working again tonight, so I will come at you with a reply post in a few minutes. :~D
    Well let me help you with both! For android, download this (it won't work on an ipod but the second one will) Showbox App Download | Free Movies App and with an ipod (or ios whatever) dowload this Install Cartoon HD | to your Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch trust me it works and if it didn't many of the devices I use wouldn't work.

Ohhhh I thought you put bandanas and I didn't know it meant flag.

I've only just started learning kanji! I know how to write the date, numbers tree but the teacher hasn't taught how to say it yet!

Actually...
    Not really xD They are a type of crow, after all

Yeah. I've already started.

When did we first start this?
    Magpies are worst. They have this chattery, clattery call - it's hard to describe

Sometime in May. With any luck near the end of May, but surprise surprise, no-one's told me exactly when yet

Yeah, I think that would be most appropriate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom