Flaze
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, preferably I'd like to be a vet for large exotics, like working at a zoo, but everyone wants to do that so I'll probably end up with just domestic animals, but that's cool too.
    Because they most certainly are. Noisy little bastards, too

Getting any better than a pass means acing it - a good pass and slight pass have no real difference

As it happens I have my characters arrive in Goldenrod City on 18th April, so it should fit
    I don't know ... those little bastards are pretty resourceful

Not me this time, believe me > >

April, right. Just fitting it in to the ongoing timeline
    A fair bit xD Don't give me an credit for magpies though, they're common here. So common in fact that I managed to completely forget that you don't have them there > >

Yes, well, passing will be good enough
    A couple actually. It depends - do you have an android or an apple?

Antonio Bandannas? What kind of a surname is bandana's? Bandannas's aren't spanish!

How come? Trust me, Japanese is fun and I mean fun. For starters, the teacher is hilarious. Yeah, me too - I used to know how to play a vi8lin when I was in yesrs 1-4. Completely forgotten now :(
    You've probably said this a couple of times before, but remind me, what are the entrance requirements for the Academy? Including the school fees I mean. And when is the Academy spring break?
    My mum does buy blurays buut whe also pirates them as well as I got 3 apps that have pirated movies on the mso sometimes at lunch or recess I watch a movie with my friend. :)

You think Plankton sorry plank-ton is stupid? Imagine the others - I watched the full trailer and Mr krabs is a robot weapon crab, spongebob has bubble blowing powers eg he can bubble incoming cannonballs and they will float, I don't know about Sandy and with Patrick - he has PSI power to summon ice cream in any area. Then he eats it or sends it to the enemy but mostly eats it - and you thought spoon manipulation was silly! 0.0 And I forgot his name but the spanish actor guy who's in a bunch of movies/adverts such as sky kids - he's the farther in that one - he's a pirate in this. There's also an illuminati dolphin that controls the universe.

Regular high school ones. I want to learn Japanese so I can watch animes, go to Japan and understand and because I want to learn anther language. I hate music - I don't how to play an instrument let alone read the notes so I sit there like a dunce trying to figure out what the hell is going on - I have a test next week for reports 0.0

That was one of my top usernames. Now I need to figure out a clever: picture, location and signature - gotta go with the theme!
    On the upside though it cuts off 2 years of schooling as opposed to just majoring in bio and then going to grad school since you go straight to grad school after 2 years in the pre-vet med course.
    I'm gonna be starting college in fall and I'll be doing a pre-veterinary course which includes a ton of sciences.
    Black and white birds that look a bit like crows

Ugh, well, let's just say I'm just aiming for a pass

Oh, darn, you caught me
    Like how many magpies would land on the roof in the next hour

Yes, well, that's by no means in the bag

No, not at all, never
    I did once, and I ended up predicting random things instead

It's kind of annoying that doing well on an ongoing exam basically is the same as barely passing
    Not my fault, dude, I can't turn it off

83% all told. I mean it'll still be worth nothing if I fail the final since it's worth half of the entire year's grade by itself
    Yeah I know but my friends watch pirated movies all the time. :p I gotta admit that's what I do - snacks and a bottle of coke, that's what I call good movie snacks!

I must say I did find that a wee bit funny but it's just not as funny as the movie and show before 2008 - that's what disappointed me. Did you see buff plankton? If not well...
    Trust me the technique I use is a lifesaver - just don't forget to refresh! Perhaps you should create a sort of in the middle surge - perhaps that will boost it up. Perhaps it's because that RP has been around for some time now. They just need to be reminded that BH is as great as Null and it doesn't give them any right to be mad at you.

I started with around 9 assignments and I have _ this left. I have 2 science assignments (1 I've done and the other a holiday one to create a magazine about the whale sharks, history - finished, English (due Tuesday currently doing), music - I'm terrible at music and have no idea where I put it due next week D:, woodwork - finished, Japanese, art, story due tomorrow for compulsory competition and a PDHPD one. I'm dying here - near the holidays, top us up with assignments and tests, one which I have tomorrow - a comprehension listening test I've gotta revise ASAP.

B-because I'm drowning in homework and want to do it on the weekend! Plus I can't think of a username and I'm not using theaceganer - I hate it and need to change it to something... Can't think of what though. I've got 6 crazy ideas. 1. Destiny's decider/designer best friend or something like that, 2. I Made You Read This, 3. Clever Username 4. Boys and girls (going with Ben's username and a follow up for a pun) got any ideas? 5. The storyteller and 6. Chief Biscuit Dunker Or just biscuit dunker. Yeah, I know they're terrible - do you have any ideas?
    I'm psychic

Up and down. Somehow managed to get a mark about 20% higher than I ever expected on the last assessment. I'm still not sure how
    Worst. Cinema. Issue. Ever. Except for overpriced food and drinks, annoying people and your not aloud to record the movie and bring your own food... You can never enjoy a movie that way - your too worked up in trying to hold it in then enjoy a movie.

No idea - I was disappointed by the trailer.

(SpongeBob looks like a muscle sponge and is dyingish. Patrick is standing above him, watching his best friend and seeing if he's alright.)

SpongeBob: Patrick...I can see the light (coughs)
    (Patrick moves in front of the sun so he's shading spongebob and standing directly above him with a dopy look oh his face.)
    SpongeBob: ... Thank you.
    Theacegamer: ...WHY???? It's not even funny!!!

I'm also tired - I had 3 hours sleep due to me starting and finishing a history assignment that I had for two weeks but wasn't able to do it due to me having the sinus infection. He gave me one day. Ikr? The baldy and headphone scene was crazy everyone was posting, posting posting! I ended up with another tab of the RP so I could type on one and refresh the other at the same time! Thank god for Yun's summary in the conversation.

Erm...ye-no.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom