F
Local time
11:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pick a name and stick with it dammit! >:O

(DO IT!) And that's why he was kicked out of his position, because he would not conform to their dress code.

"Legit family tree: Alder Giovanni being Ash's dad; Will and Lucian being brothers.
    Crack family tree: Tate isn't Liza's sister, but a failed clone."

There you go fixed! (Where did the Alder idea come from?)
    Naw, their long-lost bro is Vincent/Jackson from the Raikou special and the Silver Conference. I really need to update that family tree on the first page...

Hmmm, maybe the requirement is having an over-sized flowing garment, not necessarily a cape?
    FUCK YEAH PANCHO INDEED!

Jensen Ackles begs to differ. I see you were successful.

I subscribing to this theory~
    One day I need to make a blog or something about my legit Pokémon family trees and my crack ones.
    Here is my evidence.

Totally. After Lance became the Champion it's practically a requirement for all other Champions to have one. (Cynthia is exempt from that rule because her team would wipe the floor with Lance's, plus her coat sorta looks like one.)

It still could have applied.
    Guess I'll be seeing him next month then. (Do not be disrespecting the noble and ~*fabulous*~ name that is Cilan, or I'll have to hurt you.) I trust TVTropes with a lot of things. Not my life though.

He doesn't have one in the games?
    Capes are the reason Steven Stone got kicked out of being the Hoenn Champion.

Also, your new avy is smexy. Over. *fizzle*
    They have kids!? I thought Kidachi (who is totally related to Cilan in some way) was anime-only.

I know it's wrong to judge a book by its cover, but based on the previews he didn't seem very manly to me either. xD

It's the only way he's able to continue doing the show for 15+ years. I'm waiting for the Rehab region to appear soon.

You're a dick. Over. *walkie-talkie makes fizzle-out noise*
    He needs to come out of it then to keep your sorry arse in line.

Rats, if they had kept Aloe we could have made lotion-related jokes or something.
    Burgh eh? Not what I would have picked for him, but give it time, the pain will pass.
    Clay is the odd one out by having a normal name. xD

But I dun wanna. D:

Rofl at cocaineeyes!Ash and your new usertitle. xD
    Does Dudley Doright still work for them?

Oh man....must...resist...spoilers...
    ...eh fuck it. Yeshplz! :D

Kakuna defense training is very sexist. Always with the Harden...
    KDT is a neat acronym though.
    Take it up with the Mounties.

I was thinking of the one with all the Mons on it. Wasn't aware there was one for the GLs, other than Cilan, Cress, and Chili (...Chili? WHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!?! [/nerdrage])

'Cause you live in the bloody arctic man. This Kakuna isn't used to such cold temperatures.
    Ah huh ya sure. I no longer wish to associate with youse.

Ooooh. Was it that list going around? If so then I believed it too.

Yeah, he and my sister were fine (in the pictures of the relatively minor accident, she was even smiling the little turd. xD)
    That could be it. xD Or maybe it didn't hit you guys. We got hit with so much snow and wind a third of the country was put on snow emergency. No school w00t w00t!
    Why must you constantly change your username? Is it just to get a quick lulz at my confusion? You sicken me. Thanks for the heads up this time. xD Now you gotta give me an explanation for the usertitle.

Doing ok. I have to carpool with my mom now because my dad got into a car accident, but other than that ok.
    How goes it in Canadia? You guys get hit hard by that blizzard last week?
    Someone pointed it out, but I'd originally thought it was a typo (despite noticing the relation). I will fix it, though. =)
    Why is she like Halberd? And there is seriously a girl named Meme? Lol awesome!

That guy with the glasses is hawt. >.>
    Hmm I went to far with the "no one" comment, since you're not no one. And I'm sure others will like the new peeps too, but I figured most would watch at first to see all of their favorites from the previous series. Pics?

Is he now? Interesting, I like the idea.
    Oh yeah forgot they called them Meisters...

ಠ_ಠ
    Meh, no one will care about them anyways, people just wanna see their favorites from the previous series.

Is he done with Soul Eater and now working on SE Not and other projects?
    What does DWMA stand for? D____ W_____ M_____ Academy?

Don't mock my punctuality. :p
    So it's a prequel then. Why they provide a lot of background info, it can be hard to establish drama when you know all of the (important) characters from the first anime series have to survive until the end.

Did Death meet the Thompson sisters and did Maka meet Soul already?

Also what am I 100 years early for? The suspense is killing me. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom