F
Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New name is new, so new it took me a few seconds to figure out who you were. xD

My New Years was good. I spent part of it on here/trying to figure out how to set-up my voicemail (which I still have not done. ^^;), but other than that it was spent with family and I had a good time.

Nope. Is it basically Soul Eater's version of Shippuden?

What am I 100 years early for?
    Never knew how to play that game properly, so you'd beat me easily too.
    It would complete your theme so nicely though...You could put a lid on the top of it.
    Riiiiiight. Debating whether or not to call Ripley's and have them pay you a visit. You could be famous man!

Regardless, a new phone is better than no phone at all.
    Do you play the TCG or just collect the cards like I do?
    Started reading the first Percy Jackson book, but never got around to finishing it. Neat idea though.
    You have an underwater them for your room!? That's awesome! Do you have a fish tank in there?
    ...are you a vampire or have you figured out how to obtain immorality?

Is Bliss the latest phone of theirs?
    xD My life is complete. :p

No, I was just wishing everyone on my buddies list a good one because:
    1.) Some people are in teh future/ahead of me in timezones.
    2.) Didn't know how busy I was gonna be on the actual day.

It is now 12:08pm on Christmas Day here. You?
    My list I gave people is mostly DVDs, with the exception of the game Alan Wake. Said money was perfectly fine too though.

Hoping for Fight Club, Inception, Mulan, and Arrested Development on DVD. :3 Oh, and the third part of the Indigo League, but I'm pretty sure one of my bffs got it for me.
    Oh yeah, because it switches each time?
    Why does he do that if it has no impact on the battle? (Unless it's because he's got OCD or it's a calming ritual for him.)
    Too bad I don't have it, I'd send it to you in a heartbeat. xD

You wouldn't happen to know what he's holding in his hand would you?
    Everyone has a Dento avi because he's Dento. What more reason do you need? :p

As for Cynthia, she's a competent trainer. And I'm sure some members here also find her hawt. Haven't seen a lot of those around anymore, since the theme week ended.
    That's good and bad at the same time. Bad because it's always kinda sad when a series ends, even if you may no longer follow it. But it's good to end when the work is still decent.

Guessing Strawberry is going to get his powers back?
    Oh. Good for him the;, one fight won, 10 something lost. That sucks that Hallibel had to die though, she seemed pretty badass. Know when Kubo is publishing the last chapter?
    Back when I used to visit Bleach fansites a lot I read a theory that said that when the petals run out his true bankai is unlocked. Of course it was a Hitsu fansite, so that theory may be a little biased >_> But if they forgot to draw them in that battle then that means....A#11 was mistaken anyways! :D Did he win that fight? I never remembered him actually winning a fight that wasn't part of a filler arc.
    It must have been after, because I don't remember any of that xD Did we ever find out what happens if Hitsu runs out of all ice flower petals in his bankai form?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom