F
Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol that's part of the reason I keep watching Pokémon xD

Ulqui looks pretty beastie in that AMV. And the AMV itself is very well done in terms of syncing and effects. Made the 2 to 3 episode battle fly by like that (or was it just one episode?)
    During the Soul Society arc I felt bad for her/kind of liked her, but after that...meh. Did she get any less mopey? Stop bringing Whitey-chan down!
    Agreed. There was only one time I got "upset" over my OTP not happening, but that's more because the way the writers handled the breakup was poorly done imho. To each their own I guess.

Aw fuck Emo Face died? I liked him. And Gin died too? D: iojdfijodiof goddammit I really liked him! Knew he still had feelings for Matsumoto. Hinamori should have just died alone in a corner >_> (unless she became less mopey as the story went on.)

Last chapter or last arc? Hope it's last chapter, seems like a good place to end. Better than Kubo constantly pulling stuff out of his ass for each new power up or twist in the story (I mean no disrespect to your anime tastes, but part of the reason I quit this one was because it came off as typical shounen fare, what with characters constantly one-uping each other in power-ups)
    You have to admit it had a lot of hoyay and foeyay going on. That's what the social group for it is called too.
    My cousin refuses to watch it because Zutara didn't become canon.

...wow, good thing I got out when I did. That story just keeps getting more and more crazy xD Thank you for the consideration, but please continue the spoiling. I've lost the motivation to ever start reading/watching it again.

One of my favorites moments was when it sounded like Ichigo wanted to have spontaneous sex with Renji out in the hallway during school xD
    Fuck yeah A:TLA, Code Gayass and Death Note :D Are you excited for The Legend of Korra?
    Seen a bit of Soul Eater (DTK and Soul = <3) because my bff showed it to me, but I don't really have an interest in it. Used to be really into Bleach but not anymore. I quit during the first Ichigo VS Grimmjow fight in Los Noches. Did they leave the Sand Land yet?

The default channel on my TV is 64, so I see a lot of stuff about the weather. If something good is on VH1 or the History Channel I'll watch it. Western cartoons nowadays don't really appeal to me either, but that's probably because they're not directed at me/my age group. The Boondocks are pretty good though, some of the best fight scenes I've ever seen. Probably because it's animated by MadHouse.

Oh I see. I tend to like those kind of characters in anime/manga and on TV, but if I ever met one irl I'd want to punch them in the face.
    When I first read that I thought you said he was from Duran Duran xD I haven't been into anime as much these days. All I'm watching now is Pokémon, FMA: Brotherhood, and next year the anime version of Supernatural. And if I feel like it older series I have on DVD. What shows are you all into (besides Pokémon and Durarara!!)

I dun like trolls D: But I'm sure he has other qualities that make up for it...right?
    In that order?

You know what I just found out the yesterday? Cheren (sp?) is a boy. (Yes, I'm very slow, no need to rub it in :p)
    yeah, that episode was pretty hilarious.
    as weird as it sounds, I love all the excalibur episodes. xD
    and episode 28, y'know, the one where Black Star goes and fights Mifune for Maka. =3

have you ever read soul eater mangas?
    It's 'cause he's the Pokemon World's Ronald. Srsly, if they let you watch TV in the games he would be on during every commercial break. I would love to see that XD

*_* Amazing~
    Please do add them =) Just make sure proper credit is given.
    XD I would be too if I had to do a bizillion commericals for some crappy hamburgers and french fries along with being in the Elite 4.

Indeed it does. Strangely enough, I don't care for coffee at all.
    Care to share some of the better ones? Or can you access it without being a member?
    Wow, she is very clever when it comes to shipping names. Though doesn't that make Ash the dominant one in the pairing?

We should make a motion to rename it
    I get FireRedShipping, but why is SobaShipping named as such? That boy looks good with just about everyone lol. I wouldn't necessarily mind Pokeshipping being canon either~

Huzzah for our many shared and diverse shippings!
    Yes, yes you should. Like I said, so much potential! I haven't seen Iris really interacting with Dento yet, but when they finally do meet each other will see which ship I like better. Probably Cafemocha because Rica Matsumoto and Mamoru Miyano are full of win
    What are FireRedShipping and SobaShipping?

I put the main ones I like in my blog, if you so choose to view it (It's my only post in it lol) but I'm open to pretty much every human x human and Mon x Mon pairing.
    Touya...brings back memories of Yu Yu Hakusho. Never heard Touko used before though.

=D Yayz! Any other ships you support? (besides the ones you listed and the ones in your sig)
    As do I *is a member there* What? I couldn't help myself. Damn my lack of self-control ;_;

Makes sense to me. Touko eh? You wouldn't happen to know it's meaning would you, or the official name for the boy?

Also wanna be buddies?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom