F
Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't wait to battle them. I'm so happy the NPC are more interactive this time around.

Your names are so creative XD My favorites are L'OrealShipping, BlackeTieAffairShipping, BlacktieishShipping, GetOutOfMyLaboratoryShipping, 30XanatosPileUpShipper (I take it you are a troper as well?), XanatosGambitShipping, and XanatosSpeedChessShipping. Are the black tie ones referring to the dress code (I always get confused between Black Tie gatherings and White tie ones)

Nothing wrong with having a fandom bicycle. Some characters just go well with everyone~
    I should probably take a look at his Bulbapedia page, as I know barely anything about him other than that (I don't have Platinum, so no Battle Frontier for me) What other pairings did you name?

Your avi is funny btw. Is he one of the people running around in Hiun City?
    Yep, owned by yours truely. Yay another member!

I see. I used to be a huge Bleach and Hitsugaya fan, and that sparked my curiosity in that pairing. I wasn't aware of who Thorten was either (I'm assuming a Sinnoh Battle Frontier member?) And I totally forgot Maylene's Japanese name. Thanks for clearing that up :) Did you name the pairing?
    Hello fellow Dento fan. Care to join the Dento FC?

Also, can you explain the name of the first pair in your sig?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom