• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Fletchling

1. F

This or That! (Pokemon)

Petalburg. I can't even remember what Vibrank is at the moment. Skitty or Meowth?
  2. F

Congrats.

Congrats.
  3. F

What does that even mean?

What does that even mean?
  4. F

I don't get it...

I don't get it...
  5. F

That was stupid, and a waste of time.

That was stupid, and a waste of time.
  6. F

What the Hell was that?

What the Hell was that?
  7. F

Sweet May does not get on much, at all. lol [Yes. I've already seen it... her name's...

Sweet May does not get on much, at all. lol [Yes. I've already seen it... her name's emogirl, what do you expect? lol]
  8. F

I think I like Litleo more than Fletching. [emogirl seems to really think with her periods, by...

I think I like Litleo more than Fletching. [emogirl seems to really think with her periods, by the way, first she yells at me for no reason, now yveltal.]
  9. F

I already knew that. He says they met up in person. [And did... things]

I already knew that. He says they met up in person. [And did... things]
  10. F

You guys have it all wrong, anyone who's that extreme to one side is wrong. ROFL

You guys have it all wrong, anyone who's that extreme to one side is wrong. ROFL
  11. F

What are you guys talking about in the Gender Race thread, about placing?

What are you guys talking about in the Gender Race thread, about placing?
  12. F

Is he proud of you for being a left-winger? By the way, can you send me your results again? I...

Is he proud of you for being a left-winger? By the way, can you send me your results again? I barely got a glimpse of it, before I was dragged away because of the ban.
  13. F

Or I should say pride.

Or I should say pride.
  14. F

Tell WT I'll wear that medal with honor.

Tell WT I'll wear that medal with honor.
  15. F

I wasn't planning to delete you ._.

I wasn't planning to delete you ._.