Recent content by Flora

1. F

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hidden Power Grass: Attack and Special Attack need to be 30. Hidden Power Electric: Special Attack needs to be 30. And, don't go Hidden Power Rock. It doesn't help against Water-types whom Clamperl cannot deal with otherwise. Well, best bet is to trade for one.
  2. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I prefer to leave the last slot blank so you have a HM slave around you at all times. I just hate going back to the PC just to grab an HM slave and go through a dungeon without one of the guys you want to train.
  3. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Hmm, if you can do that with Jolteon, then it would definitely be a better choice than Ampharos. Platinum can tutor Signal Beam on Jolteon. You should do that. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt can also help out. Yeah, Togekiss indeed has way better...
  4. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah, then give Noctowl a shot. edit: Hustle decreases all accuracies, even support moves. I would still rate Heracross as the better of the three in-game. It has static base 125 Attack, good defenses, and Horn Attack/Aerial Ace/Brick Break to destroy...
  5. F

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My first level 100 Pokemon ever was a Clefable in RB, and I just loved Metronoming away, seeing what I'll get. Of course, when I tried it against my brother's friend's Jolteon, it got toasted. >_>
  6. F

A "Wow, I should have figured that out a lot sooner" thread

This seems to have been really difficult to figure out if you're new to Pokemon (and even if you play through a good dozen of games non-competitively) but IVs. I really didn't know Pokemon had these different sets of numbers applied to them thus making them varied. I also should have figured out...
  7. F

Worst Song?

Definitely have to agree with the DPPt Bike theme being very forgettable. I have my time in Diamond maxed out and I use my bike "daily" (back then) when breeding, and really, I was really bound to remember or memorize that theme by now, but I didn't because it's just that "terrible". lol, funny...
  8. F

If given the chance,

I've had a couple of dreams of going to a Pokemon world, and as far as I know, I would definitely go. It just seems so much fun to be with these cuddly creatures and evil monsters. Not that real life is bad or good or anything; it's just not interesting enough, which a Pokemon world would have...
  9. F

do you hide your passion for pokemon?

Re: Do you hide in the poke-closet? I tried a little to show other people my interest in Pokemon. When I drew a small Pikachu in my art project, I did get people to say "Is that a Pikachu?" Well, that was it, really. There doesn't seem much to do but hide my interest in Pokemon because I don't...
  10. F

whats your favorite pokemon in the 5th gen.

Sazandora and Uragamoth... already mentioned throughout this thread. Cool designs, interesting typings, and good enough to make a splash in the "metagame". I'm taking a interest in Doreida though. She looks so sweet and innocent!
  11. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Ah, since this is in-game, Hustle is "okay" but very annoying. Personally, I would ditch the Togekiss (Noctowl seems better than a Hustle Togekiss, especially with Hypnosis) or rebreed for Serene Grace. Hustle's 80% accuracy really hurts and can make...
  12. F

What was your first event?

I got a Jirachi from the DLing thing from my cousin's Pokemon channel (that counts right?) I think it was Timid too, which was cool... until now (I got a better replacement IV-wise).
  13. F

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

I'm surprised there hasn't been a single mention of Espeon yet. Espeon's especially pretty cute for a fully evolved Pokemon.
  14. F

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What you have right now isn't really necessary on Dragon Dance Dragonite because you can easily have perfect coverage with Dragon/Ground/Fire moves. I would recommend swapping ThunderPunch out for Earthquake and Aqua Tail for Fire Punch. I also prefer Outrage over Dragon Claw for much more...
Back
Top Bottom