F
Local time
3:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• snap. the others, sure i can put up with, but maths is [insert any swear word here]
    ah well. i shall lose myself in my drawin/writing pad if its too much
    ~shudders~
    im in year 8 and i CANT STAND IT. me and five others always get the harder work. i hate being smart. and i always fall asleep to. no, really
    I know, I'm always drawn to the water pokemon, but i'm trying to mix it up more. Somehow, i never ever pick the grass type. I don't know why, but i don't really like any of them. Every time i do pick it, i never finish the game...
    I know!! i'm replaying the battle frontier game as well! i never realized how fun it was until the second time around. and im dying to buy the soul silver game, which i still haven't bought yet! i absolutely love the johto region!! and yes generation 5 is going to be sssooo cool! i saw some of the new pokemon, and they look really cool. which starter do you think you're gonna choose??
    almost darling! yup, she did use trio to fake it and yup it means tulip but you got the spelling of kuro wrong so it's not come.
    Kuro-not-Kuru
    try again! go on!

(im a muslim, but happy new year soon!)
    just put it on. i didn't have high hopes for mine but the main thing is to enjoy writing. if even one person likes it, thats great. but still, you never know. i mean everyone starts out like that. even the mods :D
    Haha! I came here exactly for that reason. I had a week of non stop pokemon one time, and thats when i came around this place. it's not exactly what i expected, but its enough. on the first day I signed up, i already got flagged! But at least I know i'm not the only pokemon loving "freak" in this world :)
    Floracat, i read your post on my thread "what is pokemon to you?" and i just want to tell you that i really loved what you had 2 say. You touched my heart in the best way possible, and if you ever want a friend who loves pokemon as much as you, i'm here. Ignore all the people that tease you and make you cry. they aren't worth your time or energy. I'm truely sorry that pokemon didn't come into your life sooner. I've watched it since i was 6 or younger. It totally changed my life, like it did for a lot of other people. so thank you for the comment, i really loved your story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom