Recent content by floracat

1. F

Realistic Pokemon Images (NOT PHOTOSHOP)

Dude, that is and EPIC pic. Bet that's what it looks like in real life.
  2. F

How would you be towards your Pokemon and other Pokemon trainers?

I would treat my Pokemon with love, respect, and take care of them. I'd try to be a good trainer and learn about my Pokemon so I can care for them properly. When it comes to trainers, I would really try to avoid speaking to them. I'm really competitive, and I'm a sore loser, I know I am. I don't...
  3. F

How did you become a shipper?

Re: How did you became a shipper? I was looking at different anime characters on Bulbapedia, and I saw that Angie had a crush on Ash. I clicked on the Morpheusshipping link, found the list of shippings, and that's all she wrote.
  4. F

Negaishipping - Ash/Iris

Wow. MONTHS PEOPLE! MONTHS! I have a feeling that the moderators are going to shut this down after this post, cause of lack of activity, but oh well! Here's a fanfiction. I didn't write it, but it's really cute! The Iris flower See! Cute! And here's some fanart! Browsing...
  5. F

If pokemon existed, what do you think would replace animals in the real world?

Pidgey's would replace chickens. Roselia and Roserade would replace roses. Miltank and Camerupt would replace cows. Numel would replace camels. Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon would replace Emperor penguins. Jigglypuff and Wigglytuff would replace those wannabe, no talent people record company's...
  6. F

How old would you like to be if you were in the Pokemon World?

When I'm 13, my current age, but I want to be able to finish 8th grade up a little bit. I think as a thirteen year old I'd do better than a ten year old. I'm smarter, and I can handle myself.
  7. F

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

I'd live in Sinnoh. I like the cold, I absolutely LOVE learning about the ancient Sinnoh myths, and my first game was Diamond so Sinnoh is the region I know best.
  8. F

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon? Do I want to be a creature with amazing powers, abilities, an intellectual mind, with an easy life with no school, parents, bullies and do things the way I want to? Uh HECK YEAH!
  9. F

Religion in the Pokémon Universe

People in the Pokemon world worship the legendary Pokemon, some more than others. People probably believe in Arceus as their creator, but this has never been acknowleged. And even so, lots of people probably don't treat Arceus like God, but more like a deity, like the Greeks with their gods...
  10. F

Do any bulbagardeners keep your pokemon gaming secret from friends?

I don't keep it a secret from my friends or family. It's just that I have very little friends.
  11. F

TEEN: Past Thunder

Well, that was an interesting chapter. But, umm, what happened to the evil Flygon. That was this story, right? Or am I confused... Anyway, I liked how you kept Snorunts delemma a secret for the chapter. It made things mysterious, although I was expecting something more... exciting than just not...
  12. F

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

All Pokemon are beatiful and unique in their own way. I mean, yes, some Pokemon do look hideous *cough*Stunkfish*cough*, but looks aren't the most important thing about them. What about their battling style or their contest stats or their cool abilities?
  13. F

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 649 Pokemon in MS-Paint...
  14. F

ash's true love

This belongs in Shipper's paradise. And, I think Iris, because, lets face it. Misty. May. Dawn. They're gone.
  15. F

Obsolete: Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Re: Who is your favorite Pokemon? (now with gen. 5 Pokemon!) Personally, I like Meloetta, because I LOVE music and dance. But, Meloetta isn't the best battler. My favorite battling Pokemon is Electivire. Awesome ability, great movepool, and awesome stats, Electivire is the bomb. My top 20 are...
Back
Top Bottom