• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Er... Hi, Floris! I remember a while back you posted in my old thread about imaginary Pokemon about ultra-realistic daydreaming, and though this might be a little awkward, I was wondering if you could sorta describe them. Is it like a book inside your head?
    Your page contains a lot of Rarity, LOL! My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash, she's a real bada$$, but I can understand you like Rarity, with that creative artistic mind of hers. Luna doesn't even need an explanation...
    I was thinking no one liked my rarity avatar, since the friend acceptence toke so long to come in....I hope i'm wrong cuz she's my favorite pony i see nothing wrong with her i hope theres nothing wrong.

:(

Oh well. For now its Luna...happy halloween XD

Yeah bronies RULE!!!!
    <3
    What can I say? I love my sig too! (LOL) I'm not really in a wi-fi groove thingy right now (not done wifi battles in a while), because I do playthroughs now, but even then, I try to use as much Pokémon that I like as possible!
    OWWWWW MY EYES! DEY BURRRRN!!!!!!

Your profile, it hurts us, we cannots sees for it blinds us!

Okay, over it now. Anyway, your sig, I love it <3

Wi-Fi Tournaments: For Professionals or Fun? - Blogs - Bulbagarden Forums

^ My point exactly
    Hi Floris! I first saw you on my thread called "Pokémon as Imaginary Friends." So, I was wondering, would you like to trade sometime?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…