Recent content by Floris

1. F

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

The games have become much too easy with the EXP share on, and much too frustrating with it off. I want my old EXP share back. If Game Freak wants to make the games more accessible to new and younger players, do it through difficulty levels, not giving you an easy button you can press at any...
  2. F

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I've been hearing Temporal Diamond and Celestial Pearl thrown around a lot, but all names I've heard so far have been fairly tacky, kinda unnatural sounding compared to the names the games actually get. Especially as was the case with ORAS. Before it, names like "Royal Ruby" were thrown around...
  3. F

What do you think the next remakes should be remakes of?

I want Diamond/Pearl (or maybe Platinum, since it was just superior as a game) to get the Black2/White2 treatment. Heavily changed region with a completely different game progression and a new story, but the old Sinnoh vibes and the map largely intact. An interesting plot with some more dark...
  4. F

Rate Generation 6 until now

Re: Rate Gen 6 until now This has got to be one of the longest rants ever on why X&Y are barely adequate as a Pokémon game, prepare yourselves:
  5. F

Generation VI: The Future

What is up with Nintendo being stupid with release dates again? It's literally not even a physical product, you can distribute it to every continent simultaneously! Seriously, Nintendo, it's time to stop that crap.
  6. F

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Well then, looks like we're going to have to wait for E3. it's not like that's going to be hard with all the other stuff I can be excited for at this time of the year.
  7. F

I'm mainly worried about the power of the thing. Nowadays, ARM processors are cheap. Seriously cheap. Like, 10-20$ for a seriously powerful chip cheap. Coupled with how cheap displays have gotten, there's be absolutely no reason not to have at least a 720p display at a larger size relative to...
  8. F

Minor improvements Pokemon Z ABSOLUTELY needs.

Beginner, Normal and Challenge Mode selection from the start of the game. So that it can be less boringly easy when I want. Player models with more reasonable proportions in the overworld when compared to the NPC's.
  9. F

Well, as expected, just Hoopa. Now let's hope Famitsu has information as important as they teased it to be.
  10. F

You know what, that's actually something interesting. A slightly more mature game centered around a different type of Pokémon quest.
  11. F

So, from what I've heard Famitsu should be just about to leak, and they said they had very important information regarding Pokémon. Engage hype thrusters?
  12. F

I can't agree with this enough. While 3D may be a nice gimmick, 240p is an unacceptably puny resolution for even a 3.5" screen, let alone 5"+ (which a 3DS XL would've easily been able to accommodate given its size.) The next generation of handhelds MUST have at the very least a 720p display...
  13. F

What are your opinions/thoughts on Pokemon Rumble World?

It's extremely fun, but I've hit a plateau ATM. I'll be able to get out of it eventually, but right now I'm stuck with not enough diamonds to buy new balloons, not enough friend encounters for a source of them, not enough luck in getting powerful enough Pokémon for the newest challenge (Royal...
  14. F

Is there nothing to report as in that it's nothing special, or that the CoroCoro hasn't been leaked yet?
  15. F

I kinda agree with it being possible that we'll get a new region within Gen 6. I mean, Nintendo already poured all their resources into creating monstrously detailed models that push the 3DS to its limits, so I don't suppose you could push it any further. The only thing I could see happening is...
Back
Top Bottom