• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by PurplePopplio

1. PurplePopplio

The Traveller Has Arrived!

I love that you love Chikorita and her/his evolutions! Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun and make many new friends.
  2. PurplePopplio

What Pokémon region would you like to see a legends game of?

That would be fun and ideal. I did not know that since I've haven't played Legends Arceus yet. Thanks for the information.
  3. PurplePopplio

What Pokémon region would you like to see a legends game of?

None of them actually. As much as I like the whole Legends concept, I really hope it's a once-off release. I'd rather much prefer a game with choices, an engaging story and multiple endings.
  4. PurplePopplio

Random stuff I drew :]

So adorable! Also, draw what you want. You have the creative freedom to create any masterpiece you desire.
  5. PurplePopplio

Who is your favorite Pokémon rival?

It's between N, Shauna and Nemona for me. I like how mysterious N appears and how he has that odd power to understand Pokémon. Shauna is so spunky and fun to be around. I'll admit that she's not a good battler, but she is a fun friend. Nemona can be a tad annoying with her addiction to...
  6. PurplePopplio

Who is your LEAST favorite Pokémon protagonist?

Red. Because I see his design almost everywhere in every ROM hack I play. It's also very generic and basic. I see Leaf's design so often as well, but I actually like her design.
  7. PurplePopplio

Hello, I am Nat The Emboar

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here and make many new friends!
  8. PurplePopplio

You've been kidnapped...

Give Pikachu and Charizard even more new forms!
  9. PurplePopplio

Which past pokemon content would you like to see again in future games?

The Pokéathlon from HGSS. It was such a different facility to partake in.
  10. PurplePopplio

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

AI is really starting to take off. Soon it'll take over. :confused:
  11. PurplePopplio

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Move Thread!

Giga Drain - @PurplePopplio - 17/12/2023 Metronome - @PurplePopplio - 17/12/2023 Scald - @PurplePopplio - 17/12/2023
  12. PurplePopplio

What is your most-used Pokémon?

Since I play so many ROM hacks and many of them have only Pokémon from Generations 1-3, I end up using Magneton the most due to its typing and it being an Electric type that isn't a pure Electric type. I would use Magnezone where available.
  13. PurplePopplio

wrong answers to pokemon questions

Instantly confuses the foe. What colour is Mew?
  14. PurplePopplio

Ask the poster below a question

Snorlax. Big and soft! What's the last anime you watched?
Back
Top Bottom