Recent content by Fluttershy of Light

1. Fluttershy of Light

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for having no mention of miror B in the ludicolo theme
  2. Fluttershy of Light

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

Hoping they let my Ribombee in SV. Eeveelutions probably going to be guaranteed so I won't have to worry about Leafeon not making it in. Other than that, I would honestly like to see some of the annoying pokemon to be removed that were for competitive play. It'll at least keep VGC refreshing...
  3. Fluttershy of Light

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

Here's a random message straight from the grave :lapras: Spooky
  4. Fluttershy of Light

Rate my Monotype Dragon Team

The team looks a bit weak to fairy. Not really a favorable matchup for typing but one fairy could potentially be harmful to the entire team.. Don't know why surf is being used over scald since scald can get some nice burns for Kingdra. Also when is Kingdra going to be in the rain? There's no...
  5. Fluttershy of Light

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

That new fighting type legendary pokemon that's to be included in the upcoming DLC would probably be the most interesting choice imho.. Have alternate costumes with the two distinct styles it can use or just have it switch between the two forms by a command similar to Shulk's neutral B could be...
  6. Fluttershy of Light

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

-sends out Torkoal -Torkoal's drought activates Damn it's hot in here..
  7. Fluttershy of Light

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Season 6 actually. The episode you're referring to is called "Stranger than fanfiction". Also MLP: FIM unfortunately has ended at season 9 it was still really good imho definitely worth going back to watch it. Don't know where it can be fully watched legally tbh.. I've just watched it on TV :v...
  8. Fluttershy of Light

Pokemon Sword and Shield VGC 2020 Ruleset and Discussion

The VGC 2020 ruleset has been officially released. The Rules are quite similar to Previous years VGC format. They being Doubles, no duplicate held items, and can't bring two pokemon of the same dex number. They must also have the SWSH symbol similar to the symbols used since Gen 6. The newest...
  9. Fluttershy of Light

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

Feeling bleh.. Had a sinus headache from allergies earlier today. Now it's just inflamed and putting me to sleep because it's triggering my reaction to fevers with the heat it's producing.. At least I managed to meet my favorite MLP princess last weekend at Bronycon. :p
  10. Fluttershy of Light

Staff Make You Lose Count V2

Just going to snipe this before the new mods do :kappachu: 1
  11. Fluttershy of Light

What video games are you playing now?

RWBY Amity Arena on mobile.. My first impression of it is that the pvp can get really intense.. But also rather fun..
  12. Fluttershy of Light

What video games are you playing now?

Borderlands 2. Just grinding for good items by defeating the Warrior.. the fight is such a disappointment smh
  13. Fluttershy of Light

Video Game Championship and Nov. International Challenge 2019 Format Discussion

May international challenge was finally announced and we'll be getting a shiny Fini as the reward. It'll be in Ultra series format.
  14. Fluttershy of Light

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

An elven girl going by the ears from somewhere
  15. Fluttershy of Light

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

@Eeveelutionner I moved and merged your thread since there's a section dedicated to Gen 8 Sword and Shield and there was already a pokedex discussion thread for here.
Back
Top Bottom