F
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! I like your drawings :)
    (I like to draw too, but my drawing hand broke and I'm still recovering :p)
    You're very welcome! And that's quite all right; I don't frequent the forum much myself either, but you're welcome, by the by, as it is.

Thank you! I'll definitely strive to maintain and improve my skills as far as when I have the time for it; your compliments truly mean a lot and have certainly made my day.

And of course! It's around 7 MB, so I hope you don't mind it being in a zip file. http://www.mediafire.com/?nlaqpz58hcyk34t The password has been private messaged to you. The only rule I have about anyone using my work is that you must credit me for the original art, if it isn't too much to ask. ^^; Otherwise, then you're set to go!

Again, thank you for requesting, and I'll hope to see you some time in the future, regardless of how little you visit this community. :)
    Hey, Flygon. I've finished your request quite some time ago, so if you check the shop it'll be right there. :) I hope you enjoy what I've catered to you. Thanks for requesting! :D
    Aww, I feel really bad; monstrously bad, because in all honesty, not much as been completed after the update that I presented you with a month or so ago. I've almost completed the lineart of your sketch, but with my exams, really pathetic excuse of an Easter break (seriously, 10 days is NOT enough DX) and dance concert coming up, I've been immensely pressed for time to work on anything as of late. And for you to be so concerned about my well-being just makes me feel horrible. You cannot fathom how truly apologetic I am, and if you want to virtual-slap me then I wouldn't blame you. ;D haha, All aside though, thanks so much for the encouraging words, and I also wish the same for you as well. =) Here's hoping that I get my mind of the gutter enough to work on your request some more when possible. Love,

~Anime Aficionada
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom