Recent content by Flying Christi

1. F

Review XY060: Aim to be the Kalos Queen! Serena Makes Her Debut!!

That brief moment where Serena cried her eyes out with her Pokémon and then the hair started to come off. When that happened, I honestly had doubts on whether I was still watching Pokémon or some other mature anime. I even felt a bit emotional watching it (and they usually save the tear-jerking...
  2. F

Preview XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

Re: XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Oath Tree and the Present!! Looking forward to seeing what will come of this episode - it will either be good for character development (of BOTH Satoshi and Serena) no matter the outcome, or a complete car crash of an awkward episode. Or both...
  3. F

Review XY044: Shara Gym Match! Pikachu VS Mega Lucario!!

I honestly think that after the Mega Evolution arc with Korrina before this Gym Battle, there wasn't really a choice on the outcome being any better than this. It was handled the best that it could be, considering how we've seen how powerful a Mega-Evolved pokémon can be. If Korrina won, it...
  4. F

Review XY031: Lucario VS Bursyamo! The Cave of Trials!!

The Pokémon rendition of Ranma vs. Ryoga alone is worth a 10/10 from me! (Man, I still haven't managed to let go of that show) Although the start of the episode was a bit lackluster, the battle was awesome, and best of all, Team Rocket didn't stay around long enough to ruin this episode (unlike...
  5. F

Events

Do you still have any Manaphy? I have the Kalos-native shinies for it :) (P.S: Also looking for Deoxys and Shaymin if you still have them.)
  6. F

Review XY025: Shōyō Gym Battle! Pikachu VS Chigoras!!

Man, the writers made Satoshi look really strong in this Gym battle. For starters, there was the little angle after the Battle Chateau episode where Satoshi "trained" to prepare for this battle after knowing how Zakuro and Iwark battle. Then was the sequence of moves used by Keromatsu to defeat...
  7. F

Offering Event, Legendary and Shiny Pokemon

Hey, do you have any Mew or Shaymin left? I have a shiny Geodude (a.k.a Geochick, a female) and a shiny Gurdurr to offer if you're interested!
  8. F

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I managed to score 100 points in the Pokémileage Baloon Popping attraction!!! ...and all I got was a fucking Fire Stone. No rare items, none of that, not the Shiny Stone that I actually need. Just something that could easily be bought in the Stone Shop in Miare City.
  9. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I just named my Mawile after Taiga from Toradora! (They're both so damn cute!)
  10. F

Preview XY021: Debut! Serena and Fokko on Pokévision!!

Well, at least the worst-kept secret (Fokko's gender) should be confirmed here!
  11. F

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

I never thought something like that would ever be released. Pinch me, I must be dreaming! :O Here's hoping there aren't any final-hour decisions to cockblock that poster.
  12. F

Preview XY013: Nymphia VS Keromatsu! Big Commotion in the Kindergarten!!

Sorry for being so 2010, but It's...(AMOUR)SHIPPING TIME!
  13. F

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Tauros - Pantsu-Taro and Pangoro - Genma!
  14. F

Review XY010: Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!

Well, there goes my original theory of the Mega Blaziken-man being Lysandre...
  15. F

Favorite Mega Evolution?

Mega Blaziken, because Sugimori didn't get any similarities at all from this guy on the right.
Back
Top Bottom