FlyingKitty
Local time
12:10 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah definitely go ahead! There's always staff online to take care of spam, but we might miss if it's outside of our sections, or if just no one has reported it. Thanks for your help :)
    Oh god no, we take every report seriously and we try to act on as soon as we can. Don't ever not send a report just because you think it might no be important, we taken every single one seriously.
    Finally have my feline team ready, 3 males, and 3 females - the only one missing is Rosa the Skitty, as she will be caught in Hoenn.

Team will be:
    Great Skitty avatar! I think my heart stopped from the ♥ 'over cuteness' ♥ I know that I'm going to use Skitty in my next Feline team, sadly for me I have to take cat out decided on Glameow/Purugly to make room for Skitty and Delcatty - her name will be Rosa - Spanish for Rose, also a play on "RO/ZA" the Spanish equivalent of "OR/AS" as the name of the games in Spanish are "Rubi Omega y Zafiro Alfa".
    Spanish is one of the two languages I speak, so I have no issues playing the game.

I'm a sports fan - 3 games in one day
    I only have one 3DS, so I have to just start the game again. :/ Unless there is another way to transfer? Oh, they're absolutely awesome, you will love them I'm sure. :) When are you able to get your AS?

I love her new hair bow, too! So cute and girly haha. <3 It makes me want to wear one, too. Awesome! Glad to see another May fan. What is your favorite actual Pokemon game? :D
    Aw, I hope you feel better soon! ^^ Haha yes *high fives* Gosh, I'm playing through my Omega Ruby for the third time. And plan to play it again...when I'm finished. I just love the story in these games. xD So yay sick days!

Thank you! :) I adore May's OR/AS design. Who is your favorite female protagonist? ^^
    Having fun.
    Finished watching some soccer games for today, so still full of various emotions (happy, sad, mad, frustrating, and 'sigh of relief' moments)
    Thanks! :D Got anything planned for the weekend? I'm not feeling too well so I'm just staying in. Staying in is fun too! ^_^ More video games haha.
    Long time, 6 to 7 months, patients and some luck with the TCG items.

1st plush I bought was the small Fennekin keychain plush
    2nd & 3rd plush I bought was both Braixen & Delphox, they came from Japan
    4th plush I got in Dec by chance, larger Fennekin plush, at Walmart.
    Just realized I forgot to add my 2 Fennekin figurines (from the tcg Fennekin box)

Fennekin sleeves I probably won't open
    Deck box is actually empty, just have it for display - similar with the Delphox tin (empty except for the promo)

For the rest of the desk:
    Above them is my Eeveelution plush set, most of them are based on foxes, they look cute together
    Left of them is my Zorua plush and not visible is my Vulpix plush and a custom made Ninetales plush
    before I forget, also have a custom made t-shirt featuring Fennekin, and Vulpix. Sort of a play on the browser Firefox
    So glad it's also your favorite. I just love all 3 of them.

Fennekin overtook Oshawott place for favorite starter. To be honest, I didn't liked any kind of Pokemon based on 'canines' before 6th gen started, so I was very surprised that Fennekin became my most favorite starter.

my Fennekin / Braixen / Delphox collection at the moment:
    Cute Fennekin avatar, and you own a dog...you have my attention~ What breed is it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom