Recent content by FlyingKitty

1. FlyingKitty

GEN VI: LF: Female Houndour w/ Moon Ball

Trade complete! Thank you so so much!! <3
  2. FlyingKitty

Absolutely!! I used the Dexnav and was able to get a lv.31 HA male with Crunch. He's all ready for you and able to be nicknamed as well if you'd like. (: My friend code is 0662-5539-8340, with the IGN being Amber. I'll be online for several more hours probably, so if you'd like we can do the...
  3. FlyingKitty

Well, 3 hours and 68 Growlithes later, somehow unfortunately it's next to impossible for me to breed a female HA Growlithe for you. D: I bred two Intimidate female Growlithes with Flare Blitz and Crunch though, but all my HAs so far have turned out male. I have no idea why this is, but I'm going...
  4. FlyingKitty

Hey there! I'm looking for a female Houndour - or Houndoom - with a Moon Ball. No need for special stats or natures or anything, I just would like the Moon Ball for breeding purposes! I don't have much to offer, but I do have a male 5iv Deino with the moves Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, and Fire...
  5. FlyingKitty

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Oh wow, this is awesome of you to do!! ^_^ If it's not too late and it's fine by you, I would love to have one. I found out about the event a little late, so didn't get to participate xD If not, thanks anyways for the kindness! <3
  6. FlyingKitty

Legit safari shiny Helioptile and nonlegit lv100 shiny Arcanine

Haha that's alright, I wasn't sure if you were online or not xD <3 Alrighty then, thank you very much!! :D
  7. FlyingKitty

Oh interesting D: Would you mind naming the Growlithe "Renge" then, please? ^_^ aha thanks! xD Which Pokemon would you like for the Growlithe then? <3 My FC is 0662 - 5539 - 8340 and my IGN is Amber. I'm online and ready to trade, but we can arrange another time if you'd rather not do it now ^_^
  8. FlyingKitty

I used this calculator Psypoke Tools :: Stat Calculator and the stats all came up as invalid, although here's the specific stats if you'd like to double check them yourself ^_^ HP - 337 Attack - 283 Defense - 212 Sp. Atk - 225 Sp. Def - 203 Speed - 226 Also the location information says "Seems...
  9. FlyingKitty

Hey guys, Kitty here! Up for trade I have a legit untouched lv30 shiny Helioptile male caught in a Luxury Ball with a Lax Nature and an "Alert to sounds" characteristic. I also have up for trade a lv100 shiny Arcanine male with an Adamant Nature and a "Good perseverance" characteristic. The...
  10. FlyingKitty

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for being a dragon
  11. FlyingKitty

What Was the Last Thing You Learned?

That it took J.R.R. Tolkien 12 years to write The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings (or one or the other... I can't remember exactly.)
  12. FlyingKitty

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Trying to reconcile things with an old close friend... But I guess people just drift apart sometimes and it can't be helped.
  13. FlyingKitty

greetings

Welcome to the forums!! ^_^
  14. FlyingKitty

What's the cutest thing you've seen today?

Memebon the Japanese cat. 'nuff said. Google Memebon and you will lose your mind with cute <333
  15. FlyingKitty

Last Poster Wins [v16]

*flies away with the win*
Back
Top Bottom