• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Flynn

1. Flynn

Obscure Pokémon anime trivia

So is that the reason why seasons 9 and 10 uses a lot of 4Kids music?
  2. Flynn

Obscure Pokémon anime trivia

When 4Kids brought over the Celebi movie they commissioned OLM to add scenes to further drive the point that Sammy = Professor Oak among other things. What a lot of people don't know is the 4Kids version was back-dubbed into Japanese and aired as a special edition of the Celebi movie back in...
  3. Flynn

Underused Pokémon in the anime

Klang hasn't even been in an actual episode of the main series; its only appeared in a movie and that Genesect special.
  4. Flynn

What's your favorite and least favorite Pokemon anime series

DP > AG > OS > SM > XY > BW
  5. Flynn

Review JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

I'm kinda disappointed at how generic the city in this episode looks compared to how the Unovan cities were typically drawn in BW. It just doesn't feel like they're in the Unova region. Episode was enjoyable otherwise. It's hard to make a bad ruins exploration episode. I also noticed there were...
  6. Flynn

Preview JN014: First in the Isshu Region! The Raid Battle at the Ruins!!

Nice to see Natsume back after an almost 3 year absence.
  7. Flynn

Rocket Gachat: Good or Bad?

The sequence of Pelliper dropping the Gachat -> Jessie and James putting Meowth's koban in the slot -> the Gachaballs coming out of the Gachat -> J&J sending out the pokemon -> both pokemon getting a still shot as they're identified drags on far too long for my liking. It really brings down what...
  8. Flynn

Preview M23: Koko

So I guess this movie is why Tomioka has been MIA from PM 2019 so far.
  9. Flynn

Worst Error In The Pokémon anime

In All That Glitters! Ash reflects on his past Johto gym battles and says, "If it wasn't for me and my pokemon working as a team, we never would've won those badges. I wouldn'ta won anything without Charizard... and Pidgeotto... and Scyther... and Cyndaquil." Multiple embarrassing mistakes by...
  10. Flynn

Review JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokémon! The Path to Mew!!

Your instincts are correct as Shimura was also an animation directer on this episode. Took me by surprise since she wasn't on the early staff lists for this episode iirc.
  11. Flynn

Preview M23: Koko

Premieres July 10th.
  12. Flynn

So just how long do we have to handle Yuki Hayashi's trash composition for?

Until the end of the series at least. I'm not a huge fan of the music, but I'm slowly warming up to it. I thought the most recent episode had the best score so far.
  13. Flynn

Review JN003: Fushigisou, Isn't it Mysterious?

I'm not a fan of the Rocket motto animation. It feels way too random, like they took different motto animations and spliced it together like they frequently did back in AG and DP. The Kalos and Alola mottos felt a lot more uniform and this doesn't. I really hope this isn't what we see for the...
  14. Flynn

Remember when we thought 4Kids butchered the Pokemon anime?

I still think that.