F
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First, create a thread in the Trainer's Stats subforum. This'll be your stats, where you edit everything and keep track of your money, battles, Pokemon and other things. Look at other people's stats, for example Webmaster, and model your stats off of them. Then, post in the Trainer Station asking for a battle.
    You can write or roleplay for new Pokemon. There are also auctions and other that happen every once in a while. You know how battles work, so I'd suggest that you read the URPG rules, other battle rules and stuff regarding clauses that can be found in the various locked threads.
    Lol. Smogon gets fairly competitive, but there's a little less here. The battle system in the URPG is slightly different. Instead of being limited to 4 moves at a time, you have full access to ALL moves that the Pokemon can learn by level up right at the beginning. That means that you can use 5+ different moves that a Pokemon knows in one battle.
    Go for it! Ludicolo is pretty boss in the URPG. It has a great movepool. Post in the thread and wait to be approved. When you get approved, we're officially mentor/apprentice and I'll start teaching you about battling.
    Most of the Pokemon you can't buy, however Pidgey can be bought for around 5.5K. Lotad and Litwick can't be bought, as well as Foongus. Here is a list of all Pokemon that can be bought and for how much.
    I wouldn't go for Pineco if I were you. You can buy it for 5.5K at the mart. You can make it your second Pokemon, if you want, but I'd get someting like Riolu, Litwick or Staryu. They're fairly rare and hard to get. Foongus would be an interesting choice, however.
    Yeah, lol. Now that I'm approved at being your mentor, we need to discuss what Pokemon you'll choose for your starter. There are some restrictions, however. Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Kabuto, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Happiny, Beldum, Porygon, Feebas, Gible, Shieldon, Cranidos, Munchlax, Tirtouga, Archen, Axew, Deino and Larvesta as well as all Pokemon that do not evolve cannot be chosen. Also, you can't get rid of your starter. So choose wisely!
    That's great! I'll post in the thread now and you can post when you have time. URPG is short for the Ultimate (Pokemon) RPG. Its an interesting take on the regular Pokemon games that we know and love. You can choose a starter Pokemon here. Then, you create and post your stats here. You can battle, buy a select few Pokemon and almost any item, unlock extra moves, write for new Pokemon, role-play for new Pokemon and even participate in contests with them.
    Hello! I'm interested in being your mentor. Like you, I was once a forum-only URPGer. I didn't have AIM for a long time. If you want, I can help you familiarize yourself with the different aspects of the URPG.
    Hi there, kiddo. I saw you signed up for the mentor/apprentice program, and the way it works is that both the mentor and apprentice agree to be paired. I figured since you're not on AIM, you could use some help meeting people. If I were to recommend a mentor for you, I would say either Gliscorman or Mubz, so you should talk to one of them. :D Enjoy the URPG. If you ever need help with anything, you can PM or VM me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom