F
Local time
11:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You reminded me that Goruggo can learn Fly and I really want one in my team. :) I was thinking about nicknaming it Alphonse, because it reminds me on an anime character. I was also thinking about naming another Pokemon after a Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds character. It's fun deciding which Pokemon should go in a team! It gets me more excited. You know, I was also thinking about Kokoromori and Archeos. I started to like them. I'm glad I'm not the only one who replaces -er or -ian with the opposite! :D I'm a New Yorkian, we have same time zoneys! How about we trade on Friday Dec 10 3:30pm? Also, have you registered my HG friend code? I'm pretty sure SS Groudon is in Pearl, but I'm running out of box space. Also, how did you come up with their nicknames?
    That's good to hear :] That really stinks though. I bet you're really looking forward to Christmas break. Any special plans for the holiday?
    I think I will pick Tsutaja. That's what I wanted to do too, but then I decided I was going to have Urugamoth as my Fire type in my team. I need help deciding about the Bird Pokemon. Should I have Swanna,Kenhorou, orWargle(from your White version of course!)or just one them? This is going to be hard. I was also thinking I can switch in and out with different Pokemon, because there's a lot I really like. I think I will nickname some, but I don't know which ones to nickname. I hope your Thanksgiving was good! :) Did you get to see the Reshiram and Zekrom floats in the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade? You can trade me anything you want. :) When would you like to trade and what is your time zone( I can't remember)?
    I know I'm going to get use to it. :) Who are you going to choose? Happy Thanksgiving! ^__^
    Did you see the English names? What do you think about them? I kind of guessed they would do Snivy for Tsutaja. :)
    Yeah it is! :D Really?! :O That would be great! If there are entries you need, I'll try to help as much as I can as well :)
    You're welcome!! :D I saw a comment you made on thread and took notice of your signature. When I saw that, I was like, I need to be friends with him :)
    I'd gladly give it too you but I don't have SS. I can give you a shiny gastly, shiny eevee, or shiny charmander, unless you want an event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom