• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by ForeignDude

1. F

Pokémon toys coming to US Happy Meals: Includes several TCG cards

Well, I went back to the McDonalds I got Tepig from and they also have Zekrom now. It's crazyness! The lady said that's what they got in their shipment. She also found it odd.
  2. F

No kidding. I got the first 4 within the 14th-17th. No matter which McD I call they don't have the last two. Except for today....I phoned one and they said they have Tepig. I'm assuming they meant Pignite. But yeah, all those who have family/friends/meet up with awesome McD workers, have all...
  3. F

If it isn't too busy there you might want to ask if they can show you a handful of the same toy. Some of them have the card flipped so you know what you're getting.
  4. F

You could ask. I usually get the posters from them after a promotion is over. Anyways the toys are finally out near me! I managed to get 2 Woobats. Opened one and got a cool Dewott card. As random as Woobat is, I'm actually enjoying the little fella.
  5. F

Oh it may be weird but there's a ton of us who do it lol. If you're really worried about awkwardness, bring a little bro/sis/cousin along with you. Or if you can't do that,just pretend it's not for you. For example when you see the toys, try to appear like you're struggling to determine what the...
  6. F

Interesting how these toys are the same Pokemon as the regular "Series 2" toys that are out in retail stores right now. All that's missing is Munna and Pansage. Also, it looks like this promotion is going to be a quick one. Only 6 toys, and they usually give out 2 a week.
  7. F

September's Dragon Tins to include Pokémon-EX: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX, Rayquaza-EX to

Re: September's Dragon Tins to include Pokémon-EX: Mewtwo-EX, Darkrai-EX, Rayquaza-EX Wow..I'm getting Mewtwo for sure but my oh my, gotta feel sorry for those who paid a fortune for theirs. I didn't think they'd make a Mewtwo one.
  8. F

New McDonalds toys coming to Australia next month: McDonalds Collection included

It's at the McDonalds Happy Meal site itself.
  9. F

New McDonalds toys coming to Australia next month: McDonalds Collection included

North Americans will also be getting the McDonalds toys yay!! Pikachu, Dewott, Servine, Pignite, Woobat, and Axew. Woobat is such a random choice. You'd think they'd choose Pansage instead. But yeah, pretty excited!
  10. F

Pokémon Adventures Box Sets

That is really neat! I would love it if Viz did that. I don't think we'll be at that much of a loss if we already collected the set though. The poster is probably going to be another mini one like they did with the DPA box set.
  11. F

Pokémon Adventures Box Sets

I noticed the first two boxes a while back but didn't know if it warranted a thread. I guess it did! :P The Black and White Boxset I did not notice though. I think I'll purchase that since I only have 4 of the books. It's too bad I won't be getting the first two sets since I already have the...
  12. F

"Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition" action figures coming out March 17th!

Oh very cool! If they ever come to North America then sure I'll pick up some. Although this doesn't look like the type of figure you'd find in big retail stores.
  13. F

So the cover for Volume 40's been revealed...

Oh that is really neat! When I saw the first picture I knew it looked familiar, and then when I scrolled down..tadah! A very nice approach!
  14. F

Saddest episodes?

Charizard's Burning Ambition- It was really sad to see such an amazing Pokemon leave and in that manner too. Bulbasaur the Ambassador- Oh man the events before that clip show...they really had me fooled there. Gotta Catch Ya Later!- A big move by the show, lots of memories.
  15. F

Do you have any Pokemon books?

Oh yeah loads! I'll try to list off what can I think of from the top of my head. -Pokemon Adventures Manga -Pokemon DPA Manga -Let's Find Pokemon! books -A whole bunch of those chapter books written by Tracey West I think? -A walktrhough/Pokedex guide for like every generation of game -A...
Back
Top Bottom