Fossil Fusion
Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm just wondering if DLC is going to be the real catch here. Like Arc-V costing money or something.
    I'm helping a lady on her novel with some freelance editing here and there, which is really great because of experience and actually getting paid haha. Maybe going to Cedar Point (iconic themepark) this summer for a mini family reunion in August too. Oh, and getting to see Weird Al in concert in July! Other than that I'm just chilling.
    Make sure to take those breaks so you don't overwork! I miss having you around too! And some of the old crowd. It's interesting to watch how the community changes as people come and go. Got anything fun planned for this summer?
    Yeah seeing Crow was cool. Gonna be odd if only he and Jack are the only 2 reappearing 5D characters.
    So apparently its time to duel on the most recent gen eventually.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Message Board for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs
    I'm doing fine! Semester ended a few weeks ago so I'm just relaxing now. What have you been up to?
    Who would ever think that Jack freaking Atlas would be back on. Definitely my favorite spinoff now.
    Ebail has no idea what he's talking about.
    Just thought I'd let ya know. And no, I am not lurking ;[

HI HUSNAIN
    I think as the player (generic Red Hat guy) you can do whatever. But I do hope the duelists have some different, upgraded decks. One of the videos showing Kaiba showed him using stuff like Blue-Eyed Maiden, and White Stone of Legend so. This video shows some stuff. Mostly Arc-V in game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IXWZu7MrOY&index=1&list=PLa-x5jwMLa9VgrESfNnMJFj4_wv7EbnQK

I've been watching. Haven't seen today's episode yet, but I do enjoy the show. More so than Zexal, and eventually probably more than GX, and maybe 5Ds.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure when you look close enough you can see Weevil too. Makes you wonder what sort of decks these people will run.
    I'd have never expected they would make a game like this. Apparently its downloadable only, but I think you can still get it here by making a Japanese PSN on there, and then going into the store. Course anything can change.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom