Recent content by FossilTrainer30

1. F

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've had some crazy luck when it comes to shiny Pokémon these past few weeks. Late last month I decided to try my luck with the Masuda Method for a Naughty natured shiny Hawlucha with a European male Hawlucha and a Japanese female Hawlucha. 398 eggs later, a female shiny Hawlucha hatched. I...
  2. F

After Hoenn - Will the Remakes get Remakes?

Ideas for names for Gen IV, Gen V and Gen VI remakes in the future: Gen IV remakes: - Carbon Diamond Hydrogen Pearl - Coal Diamond Clam Pearl Gen V remakes: - Ebony Black Ivory White Gen VI remakes: - Mysterious X Ominous Y
  3. F

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've been chainfishing on route 21 for a shiny Dratini and in the first two sessions I caught 3 shiny Poliwhirls (Of which one had perfect IV's for it's HP) and 3 shiny Basculin. And saturday, early on my third chain-fishing session, I finally found and caught a shiny Dratini. (Male, Bold...
  4. F

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? Alpha Sapphire (Main Playthrough) : Sceptile Ludicolo Gardevoir Breloom Armaldo Flygon Omega Ruby: Swampert Aggron Exploud Dusknoir Wailord Salamence
  5. F

Which version will you buy?

I'll start out with Alpha Sapphire because I started with Sapphire. But I'll probably get Omega Ruby around a month or two later
  6. F

Ideas For New Pokemon

Some more Pokémon ideas I have: Present day animals: Birds: - Northern Bald Ibis (Poison/Flying or Poison/Fairy) - Shoebill (Water/Flying or Fighting/Flying) - Flamingo (Water/Fire) - Goliath Heron (Flying/ground) - Hummingbird (Electric/Fairy) Mammals: - Echidna...
  7. F

Obsolete: What was your entry point (into the east)?

My entry point to the east was when Dragonball Z started airing in the Netherlands back in the summer of 2000. That's when my facination of anime, manga and everything Japanese started to bloom and has never deminished ever since
  8. F

After Hoenn - Will the Remakes get Remakes?

This is how I see the trend continue, starting with it's history up to the present day: Gen I 1996 - Red and Green (Blue) 1998 - Yellow Gen II 1999 - Gold and Silver 2000 - Crystal Gen III 2002 - Ruby and Sapphire 2004 - Fire Red and Leaf Green (Gen I Remakes) 2004/2005 - Emerald Gen IV...
  9. F

The Official "Rate my One Pokemon" Thread

Tyrunt (Tyrantrum later on) Brave nature Strong Jaw Perfect IV's in HP, ATK, DEF, Sp. ATK and Sp. DEF EV trained mostly in ATK and DEF Moves: Earthquake Crunch Stealth Rock Dragon Claw Please rate this
  10. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes I am using the Destiny knot. I'll give your theory a try. I know it doesn't need to be flawless but I want to try to make a flawless Pokémon to see if it's not too hard for me to do so
  11. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've started IV breeding this week and so far resulted into 5 male Brave natured Tyrunts each with 5 perfect IV's 1. 31/31/31/31/31/X 2. X/31/31/31/31/31 3. 31/31/X/31/31/31 4. 31/31/X/31/31/31 5. 31/X/31/31/31/31 The females I've...
  12. F

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Hey guys =D Want to add me? Please sent a note if you do, so I can add you as well Friend Code: 5112-3405-2431 Pokémon in my Safari (Electric): Electabuzz, Dedenne and Manectric Looking for safari's...
  13. F

FossilTrainer30 here =D

Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys =D Now I did post a own made Pokémon Creepypasta on the forums and I'd like your oppinion on it You can find it right here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f313/pokemon-creepypasta-v-2-read-first-post-before-posting-86879/index19.html *Scroll all the way down...
  14. F

Ideas For New Pokemon

Here are my ideas for new Pokémon: Present day animals: - Komodo Dragon (Dragon/Poison) - Andean Cock-of-the-Rock (Electric/Flying or Fire/Flying) - Koala (Grass) - Tasmanian Devil (Dark or Dark/Normal) - Cheetah (Electric or Electric/Fire) - Siberian Tiger (Fire/Ice) - Malayan Sun...
Back
Top Bottom