Recent content by Four/Tris

1. Four/Tris

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

Riko Sakurauchi-Love Live Sunshine! Shiro Emiya-Fate/Stay Night
  2. Four/Tris

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Opening of School Live! (Gakkou Gurashi), Friend Shitai (I Want to be Friends) by Gakuen Seikatsu-bu.
  3. Four/Tris

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

Not sure how popular or even relevant my opinions are, but I'm just gonna state what I've got anyways. Even though I think the TV series of Puella Magi Madoka Magica is better, the adaptation movies Beginnings and Eternal are good in their own right. Admittedly, the movies do take out scenes...
  4. Four/Tris

What If You Married The Avatar Above?

Probably not.
  5. Four/Tris

She looks a little too young for me.
  6. Four/Tris

The Avatar above gets turned into a Pokémon

Hoppip
  7. Four/Tris

I don't like the cold....
  8. Four/Tris

Um, maybe.....
  9. Four/Tris

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Neon Genesis Evangelion episode 10.
  10. Four/Tris

Ridiculous methods of evolution

Does Shedinja count as an evolution? It's a little annoying for me to have to have an extra space and (to a lesser extent) extra basic Pokeball in the party after evolving a Nincada in order to get a Shedinja. A bit too specific of an evolution method for me.
  11. Four/Tris

Your username is now a clothing brand!

Since I like wearing brand-name T-shirts most of the time, I think I'd have a line of some casual but preppy apparel and frangrances. And the logo would be a mini-Forretress.
  12. Four/Tris

If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they?

Re: If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they Challenge Mode and Easy Mode. I kinda wished that they could have been options before starting the game rather require Unova Link transfers from games that already beat the Elite 4 in BW2. So as a result, I...
  13. Four/Tris

This or That

Neither. Luffy or Natsu?
Back
Top Bottom