Recent content by fouraces

1. F

Derier44's Animation Shop!

Can i get an animated bagon avatar? Just to give you more work :) You have free reign to do whatever with it.
  2. F

Fourace's Full House of Sprites!

All these orders will be completed, but for now, this shop is temporarily closed.
  3. F

Sure, it'd be my pleasure!
  4. F

Sorry for the delay, i've been in hospital for my operation. The requests will soon be completed.
  5. F

I don't think that question even deserves an answer..... Anyways, Smartgamer, i've nearly finished your sprite. The same goes for you MorruMaster :D
  6. F

Sorry man, i just realised, that these aren't .PNG files. Since they aren't PNG, they have heaps of different pixel colours, making recolouring impossible :( Sorry bout that, but if you find a PNG file i will recolour it.
  7. F

Sure, that'd be fine, but i would need to know the colours you wanted it to be changed to as well. Typlosion Man, here is your image: [http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/fouraces_photos/redmightyena-1.png
  8. F

Morrufied Sprites!: The Epic Pixel Place.[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: the ePic piXel pLace. Both of those are awesome! I especially like lickinine :D
  9. F

heh, thanks alot! I'll get right on your order, but be warned, i kinda suck at paintballing..
  10. F

I will try lol. And Typlosion Man, i will repost it for you.
  11. F

It would be kinda weird running into one of those...... Anyways here is your other request, sorry that it had to be turned into a recolour (since of my lack of splicing skill). http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/fouraces_photos/omanytecradilyrecolour.png It was a little bit...
  12. F

Blazaking's Photoshop - Banners, Avatars etc

Re: Blazaking's Photoshop - Graphics Unequaled I didn't notice that either... I'm sorry for the nuisance, i'll just leave you to your work......:spam:
  13. F

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: the ePic piXel pLace. Thank you for doing those :D I'm sure they will be great!
  14. F

Ok, Typlosion Man, yours will be done soon. Smartgamer, i will do your first request and i'll give the second one a go too. It will be my biggest splice ever! (i've only done about 10 splices altogether). Edit 1: Typlosion Man yours is done, i did a couple with some different colours...
  15. F

Re: Morrufied Sprites!: the ePic piXel pLace. Could you splice the lake trio for a fellow spriter? If not because of your rules i totally understand. (I want to see what a pro splice of it would look like). If not, could you splice lickitung and arcanine?
Back
Top Bottom