• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Foxeaf

1. F

Review XY037: Reflection Cave! Mirror World Satoshi and Satoshi!?

Great episode, nice setting, entertaining script. cx
  2. F

~The Koku Region~

Since you ask, it'll have 151 Pokemon. Good ol' classic number. :D The types are not 100% final, but I've gotten all the ideas written down. Thanks for your encouragement!
  3. F

~The Koku Region~

Thanks everyone. :) Will do. Just trying to design the new Water Starter. x3
  4. F

~The Koku Region~

I don't know whether to keep this thread alive or make a new one. But my bf wants to make a Fakemon hack so I revived the Fakedex. Here are a few updates: And
  5. F

Character Redesigns: Yay or Nay?

I thought the same thing. I like how they're going for more diverse silhouettes in their designs. Good on them.
  6. F

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

Wow! Look at that animation. *W*
  7. F

Preview XY038: Ohrot of the Crawling Forest!

Yeah, same Johtofiller. This ep looks fun. c: Oh and I hope they do a good backdrop for the forest. ^^
  8. F

Review Satoshi no Pokemon Getto Da Ze! EP14: Iizumi Mayumi

Ooh, cool! I hope they do this with the other VA's in a way, if Ash was hosting with other characters like May or Cilan or something. The idea of the radio show is pretty cute anyway. c:
  9. F

News Upcoming XY episodes

I think they're reusing Onix again because they could think of some strategies that Grant could use with it, especially against Viola. I doubt Onix will show up again for a while. Plus, it's a decent, formidable Pokemon and it would make sense for a lot of Rock type Gym Leaders or trainers to...
  10. F

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm just going to go on a whim here and state what I wish would be the main group's teams, just for fun. :"D Ash Pikachu-Obviously. It would be cool if he relearned Volt Tackle. ;3; Froakie-Greninja. Double evolution alll the waay. I doubt Froakie will evolve by the first movie...
  11. F

So...current thoughts on Serena?

I think Serena is a really nice character, she's a bit shy and withdrawn unlike the other companions which is really refreshing. Her lack of goal and the way it isn't used in every episode makes her feel more real. A lot of people don't have a particular dream to follow and sometimes, finding...
  12. F

XY's battles feel more realistic?

Yes, yes, a million times yes. First things first, the lack of "fancy visual rushing effect stock backgrounds" really pushes the animation to a higher standard. Something as small as that can bring out a more realistic feel and makes the battles much more enjoyable. The use of stock animated...
  13. F

Do you prefer subbed or dubbed episodes?

Sub. I find it hard to watch the dub of many Anime, mainly because it's more "true" to follow the original script of the sub. There are many scenes that seem to only work in the original version, K-On provides good examples of that. There have also been many moments where dialogue or even entire...
  14. F

Review XY010: Harimaron VS Mega Mega Nyarth!!

Yes. There is so much that this series is going to give to us, I cannot wait. *excited*
  15. F

Preview XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

I was thinking that it may either be Leech Seed or Grass Knot. Either way, for once it's Jessie getting the Grass type. : D It would be funny if Inkay gets Suction Cups and Pumpkaboo gets Frisk, because the abilities would contradict each other. Also the starters interactions look pretty fun...
Back
Top Bottom