• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
8:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol i only use it for trolling but was browsing PBR battles & found one of mine so i searched for more - hopefully my newer ones will crop up! i never log on though - i'm far too unsociable...
    lol i only use gimmick teams so i lose quite a bit - i'm training a black team (snorlax / houndoom / seviper / claydol / honchkrow / dusknoir) & a white team (zangoose / absol / pachirisu / togekiss / gallade / frosslass) right now - they should be okay
    one's a boy both are boys so that's cool - midday my time i'm in work & i don't know what time zone you're in so probably best we stick to the weekend
    i've got a modest one (+SpA/-Atk) & a hasty one (+Spe/-Def) ready - i'll trade both over next weekend

let me know which one you want nicknaming (Magus) & which one you want to leave without a nickname (so you can trade it to someone else) i'd recommend using the hasty one for a mixed attacker or the modest one for a special attacker but it's up to you dude - you could always think of another nickname & i'll name both

as for the items - they were an absolute pain to hatch & the 2 items i need the most at present are a Life Orb & an Expert Belt - if you've got them i'd be more than happy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom