• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Foxxy Loveshakes

1. F

Do you want Knight Pokémon University back?

I feel like my disappearance(s) were one of the most defining last moments for kpu. I sincerilly apologize for my unreliability and my lack of responsibility. Since i left, I've become part of a few major things and my studies/work have kept me fairly busy as well. I'm writing this to say...
  2. F

The Official Character Claim Thread (open for another claim!)

I hereby CLAIM Bianca from movie 5 and Will's Gardevoir (HGSS)
  3. F

Pokeshipping General Discussion

Yeah, honestly? it's gotten to the point where I believe it as a known fact. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Ash is totally unshippable, but if he's gonna end up with anyone, it's probably going to be Misty. all of kanto, all of johto, the majority of the movies, the orange isles...
  4. F

The Shadows Light Cast

Can I be Bianca from Pokemon? she was in the fifth movie, pokemon heroes. Yay Latias!
  5. F

Altoshipping- now and forever

Right. back to business. Why do you guys like this ship? I thought it was wonderful how they found so much alone time... xD Makes me think that As wanted to be with her all alone. x3
  6. F

I'd bet money that most people don't remember Alto Mare. That's the only reason I said "no one's ever heard of" it. Which is a shame, because it really was a beautiful town. My favorite part was the labarynth like alleys that ash chased Latias in. And really, the only reason I don't like your...
  7. F

I decided to start this thread for many reasons. Forget those reasons, though, because they're all pretty much related to boredom and curiosity. The point is that I could find somewhere to post my thoughts about this incredibly adorable ship and possibly find people who share my passion! I...
  8. F

Megaman X: the real front line [REGISTRATION]

Hahah, as soon as we get another maverick hunter, we can start this RP up with our first mission, and your first chance at extra upgrade points
  9. F

Wow, I didn't think anyone could do a mech and get away with it. At this point, I suppose he could be a major villain, mainly because there aren't any other mavericks.
  10. F

I have a few requests. first, I need you to create your 3 abilities. If I didn't mention it before, they're mandatory. another thing is that I think you could do a bit more with the character background, but that's just if you want to. create your 3 abilities and you're in same goes for you...
  11. F

Name: Lauren Hunter Faction: Maverick Hunter Type: Reploid Class: Scout Flaws: Lauren is physically weak, and has only recently joined the Maverick Hunters. she is plagued by combat inexperience, absent mindedness, and she hasn't got the heart to kill on demand. In addition to that, her...
  12. F

The Megaman universe is a fascinating one. As I play through the first 4 (the only good ones), I saw that there's a lot of unanswered questions. In this RP, I intend on answering a few of those questions, namely what the other maverick hunters do while Megaman and Zero aren't around. So here's...
Back
Top Bottom