Jyo
Local time
4:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm afraid I have some bad news, we're still riding on black blobs when we surf, but oh, it gets better when we take pictures:

Instagram

Whenever you take a picture while surfing, the Pokemon is changed to a Lapras for the picture. SERIOUSLY, is this how they are to treat Floatzel is by replacing it with the generic surfing Gen 1 Pokemon? Why does Floatzel always get treated so badly?
    That's why I always carry an Electric Pokemon with me just in case, be it Manectric, Jolteon, or Raichu, I at least have something to kill flyers.
    Well, most bird Pokemon don't appeal to me that much, except probably Staraptor, who I found very useful in D/P/Pt, note that I don't hate all Flying Pokemon, as I have a Flygon in Black 2 who is absolutely amazing. It's just most birds that don't appeal me, only ones that do appeal to me are usually birds of prey.
    I don't want to use Sky Battles since I'm not a fan of bird and flying Pokemon. I'd be absolutely mad, since they've only given Megas to POPULAR Pokemon so far, not unpopular ones like Floatzel or Mienshao.
    If it doesn't I will be very mad at Nintendo, VERY mad. Only one Pokemon I actually LIKE has gotten a Mega so far (Lucario), and the rest are either overrated Gen 1 Pokemon (Charizard, Mewtwo), Pokemon I don't really care about (Ampharos, Mawile), or ubers/pseudo-legendaries (Garchomp, Tyranitar), and things are beginning to look scary for Floatzel.
    Buizel was JUST SUCH A BADASS IN THE ANIME AND I THINK THAT IS WHAT MADE HIM EVEN MORE COOLER I THINK MAN
    I WANT Ash, or a Traveling Companion or a Rival to have Litleo so it can Appear a lot and then FINALLY PYROAR IS HERE.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom