• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Recent content by Vay

1. Vay

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3] (PLEASE [SPOILER] UNREVEALED GEN 8 POKEMON)

10/10 awesome and funny so difficult to battle one when not prepared love its design - doing what some bears do best this time of year, hibernating Ariados
  2. Vay

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

its also so adorable and cute, so funny in the anime Aggron
  3. Vay

What pokemon move comes to mind for the user above?

Peck
  4. Vay

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

yep, someone got it right, not a fan of pests it was featured in my second most hated episode of the original anime then again, no way of making fun of it or saying anything bad, without making others offended Bulbasaur
  5. Vay

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

nope v - has walked on a volcano before
  6. Vay

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

not anymore, bats are cute Vikavolt
  7. Vay

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

love the fire doggo, one of my favorites of the 1st gen so fluffy looking - seeing that it can ride on in Lets Go Vee - would make such a fluffy cozy ride Fennekin
  8. Vay

Throw Something at the Poster Above

throws a lobster risotto
  9. Vay

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for burning the cookies
  10. Vay

A Pokemon Move Starting With...

Knock Off (not sure if any other K moves - if there are any, probably used by Pokemon I don't use at all)
  11. Vay

The Banned Game v2

Banned.... for posting there
  12. Vay

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

the most adorable of all middle evolution starters, that feline known as Torracat
  13. Vay

2/10 not a fan of turtles in general not a Pokemon that catches my attention Ursaring
  14. Vay

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Up vs Down Games (V94)

419 higher and higher jumps
  15. Vay

0/10 more bug pests - not for me Flarey is ready Growly... (Growlithe)