• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Freak-Pokemon

1. Freak-Pokemon

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

theyre totally going to skip over April tbh -- the announcement was very "soon" in TPC's eyes IMO. Also someone mentioned about maybe eveelution news in April -- well, I think they wont try to market eveelutions so soon with LGPE still being promoted. however we always get news in may so we...
  2. Freak-Pokemon

I thought Drampa was just designed to look like a Grandpa. I mean couldnt you say it looked like any other older man?
  3. Freak-Pokemon

In that leak with the pokemon names list, grookey has the word key at the end of first and second stages of its names but then the third stage name doesnt? To me it seems odd that they would break name scheme. I'm fairly sure lg/pe will be compatible with gen 8 but it also isnt confirmed either...
  4. Freak-Pokemon

I've been away for a few days and the page count went from 180 to 216. Could someone please summarize or tell me the recent rumors, I only skimmed through the last 5 pages. My opinion regarding some of the content in rumors: melmeltal is a gimmick made for LGPE and i highly doubt it will...
  5. Freak-Pokemon

Let's please move on from the knightwolf/neal discussion, it has been about 4 pages already.
  6. Freak-Pokemon

Screenshot for those who want to see it
  7. Freak-Pokemon

GYM MASTERS View: https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1104087157033951232?s=19
  8. Freak-Pokemon

Yall... kalos had very few new pokemon introduced (not including megas), the story was bland, little post game, not many interesting characters at all. The only good thing about Kalos was mega evolution and that's it. So I'm not really excited to go back there... I dont see a reason to...
  9. Freak-Pokemon

What really has me confused is why did they call the games Sword and Shield? Sun/Moon had the daytime adjusted depending on version, B/W had black and white morality into its plot. Of course both of these titles were also inspired from their legendary Pokemon. But I feel like wolves do not...
  10. Freak-Pokemon

I'm very glad Pokemon: Kingdom / Kanto Pandering is officially disproven. I love how the game looks and the starters! I'm very optimistic for gen 8
  11. Freak-Pokemon

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

A little off topic but I loved Detective Pikachu. I bought it because it had pokemon in the title but it ended up being a good game. Which is why you can trust me when i say I doubt they would put Rhyme City universe into a mainline Pokemon game. It doesn't really make sense... I mean anything...
  12. Freak-Pokemon

No, I dont think they'll do that. Detective Pikachu is a spin-off universe where the focus is everyday life that doesnt focus on trainers. They said something to this effect in an interview, I could try finding it if we need it. But even if that wasnt the case, spin-off universes dont cross...
  13. Freak-Pokemon

I think we are supposed to summarize video content if we post them. Is there something specific about this video that we should discuss?
  14. Freak-Pokemon

I'm not going to lie -- I might have gotten my hopes a little to high for Pokemon Day announcement, and I'm starting to have second thoughts. I really hope they throw us a curveball from their old patterns and give us a reveal on the 27th. I haven't seen any trademarks either :(
Back
Top Bottom