Recent content by Freddie

1. F

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Yes. It led me to a magical rainbow which transformed me into a pile of skittles. Have I ever done did that when there is a no done why?
  2. F

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10
  3. F

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

"I miss Snoopy..."
  4. F

Usernames Combine!

HexafredStephdie
  5. F

How do non-players of Pokemon pronounce it?

Well, I call it "Pokeymans" just to be ironic. I do this because my grandparents pronounced it that way when I was younger, and I found it to be hilarious, which is why I say it like that now.
  6. F

Your trainers name?

Along with many other people, I, too, use my own name as my trainer name. Occasionally, I may choose a name that has something to do with whatever I am obsessed with at the moment (i.e., Freddie). If I decide to play as a girl (which I do often), I choose the name Fiona, after my little sister...
  7. F

Grey Skies Over Hoenn

The Great Meteor Falls were indeed as great as everyone had claimed. Rocky ledges filled up most of the cave, being blue-gray in color. Sand covered the rocks on the ground; perhaps it fell from the ceiling over time? A calm waterfall and river split the cave in half. There were few rapids, for...
  8. F

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog I am just now starting my Dunsparce-only run in HeartGold. Wish me luck.
  9. F

What'd you name your rival?

Well, in HeartGold, I had named him "Pancake" after a nickname I had given to my (rather chubby) friend. We make fun of each other often (he calls me "anorexic" and "Twig" to get back at me).
  10. F

Contest Gyarados vs. Milotic vs. Eelektross

Re: Gyrados vs. Milotic vs. Elecktross I chose Eelktross just because of how versatile it is. That thing can get around just any Pokemon. Not to mention it has no weaknesses.
  11. F

Ideas For New Pokemon

I have had a few ideas for Pokemon for quite some time. Let me see if I can remember some.
  12. F

What was your first Pokémon?

Oh my, look at all those Charmander. My first was Totodile, in Pokemon Gold. Just like the majority of young Pokemon players, I only trained my starter. He reached level 70-80 before beating the Elite Four, so I had fun battling them. Of course, his moveset was full of special attacks, but...
  13. F

Rate the Avatar Above You

8/10
Back
Top Bottom