• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, ok. Well, I'll be on a while -- how long will it take? Oh, and what's your in-game name so I can add you to my Pal Pad?
    *sigh* I know, I know...hey, how's about we trade now, then? I'm still at home, and a quick trade won't hurt. *feels really stupid for not thinking of that before* how about it?
    Thanks. Hopefully I won't be so busy then...>.< d'oh, oh crap, I'm staying up at school next weekend....ARGH! (_ _) I am so sorry! How about I just pm you when I have time?
    Your shiny Latias for an egg with an unknown pokemon in it :) and hey, I'm sorry, can we do this next weekend? I still have homework I need to finish, and I'd meant to be on this morning, but I took a quick shower and then I started to fee dizzy...is next weekend okay?
    Hey, I just realized I never asked you for your friend code. I looked on your profile, but it wasn't there. What is it (mine is in my profile, if you need it)? Oh, and I'm going to be doing another trade at 9am tomorrow morning (Sunday, Feb. 1st) Pacific Time. That work for you?
    Well...I don't really have a lot of legendaries to offer. All I've really got is Dialga, Rayquaza, the lake trio, and Heatran. I've got a good nature on the Dialga, Rayquaza, Azelf, and Heatran, too, so I'm not very willing to trade them (well, Rayquaza's debatable, it's Mild, but I still need it to get Groudon and Kyogre in my Emerald game, so I can't really trade it right now). I don't have any shinys to offer, either, and I don't know how to clone. So...I don't know really what I can offer. I can save the Rayquaza for you (I plan on restarting my Emerald game anyway, when I get Groudon and Kyogre), if you'd like, but really I'd rather hear from you what you want for your Latias.
    Welcome to the Forums at Bulbagarden! You should remember to read the rules located at the Garden Grotto; they're prefixed by "Sticky: " We have a policy on being nice, so don't be mean to people. Once again, welcome! You may apply to be my friend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom