Recent content by freddie515

1. F

Hello, again!

Thanks for all the welcome back's guys! :D
  2. F

Hello, again!

Any and all previous trades of mine are now cancelled until I can get my DS and a pokémon game! :p
  3. F

Hello, again!

Was that when we had just started the Pokémon ladder, and who ever beat the leader got a shiny of choice or something ? I can vaguely remember that. IOU 1 shiny gible :D
  4. F

Hello, again!

^^No double posting :p I dont remember either of those avatars Im afraid, maybe If I look through some of our old convos on my page :) EDIT: Ive 238 pages of convos on my page, dont think Ill be finding it anytime soon :p
  5. F

Hello, again!

Ciaran wasnt Max, Ive been talking to Ciaran on facebook for a few month now. YOU WERE ALL WRONG! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ah, Cynical sounds more familiar! :D Shiny Gible ? I dont remember that! :p
  6. F

Hello, again!

I recognise your name, but its been so long since Ive been here I dont remember much about you Im afraid D: How many of us irish are there now ? :D I can only remember you and Ciaranite.
  7. F

Hello, again!

I highly doubt anybody here will remember me. Ive been gone for about a year, but now I've returned, kinda :)
  8. F

Randomly Witnessed Glitches (By Personal Experience)

I hadn't played leafgreen in months, turned it on one day and all my pokémon in box 3 had nicknamed themselves. Nobody else had touched the game, I ended up blaming the unown in the adjacent box :/ Oh again in leafgreen I went to my in game room and it was full or plushes that I never bought :)
  9. F

HGSS Help Thread (aka Simple Questions/Simple Answers)

Does this game support WPA-PSK router security ?
  10. F

Wanted:Ditto

Sure, just drop me a VM when your ready
  11. F

Wanted:Ditto

I can give you one also, Id want a rare candy if you have any :)
  12. F

Wanted: LOTS of Rare Candies

Yeh tomorrows good :)
  13. F

Awesome Kaguya :D I'll pick them up later :D Mickeyman, I would have but I thought I would have gotten more responses this way :P
  14. F

Im going to start RNG'ing soon and need lots of rare candys to determine the ivs from and egg, so who wants to donate ? :) I have lots of absols, bagons, beldums, scythers, murkrows and other miscellanious stuff :)
  15. F

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: International Tournament Group (CHRISTMAS SHOWDOWN) Sounds good, I'll join :) We need more tournaments around here anyways
Back
Top Bottom