F
Local time
9:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey free i guess i will take that mudkip if my time hasnt run out....

um go ahead and tell me pick up times and well make it work
    Oh, right on man. Thanks, I totally forgot. I'll try to sign in more often, and I'll get hold of you as soon as I see you online next. Sorry about that.
    there sending it to me i might get it soon though
    its just that i hate mail delivery service because it takes for ever to get 1 little letter

plus i dont know how long i will take

p.s. I left it in a hotel room but im glad they found it
    I just want to tell you i might not be able to trade as soon as the 12th because i live in New Jersey and i left it in Pennsylvania
    I do have a few friends who have a DS. I could ask them. Or I might be able to fix my DS. But I doubt it.
    You can give it away. My freakin' DS broke and I won't be able to trade for a long time.
    I hear you. I got more comfortable with EV spreads and such just by practice. The smogon sets (provided they are not outdated based on the metagame) are usually a fine starting point, then you can tune them to your liking if you need to. I haven't played in a while myself, so if you'd like to test on Shoddy I'd be happy to help.
    You should get into battling since you have basically flawless everything :p

From what I've seen the Timid is good, I'd do Jolly and/or Adamant for the stuff like Scarfed Jirachi, lead, the one with the punches, etc, as for the third one it could be the one you didn't do of Jolly/Adamant or a wild card. Those first two are the Jirachis I have seen the most.

Wish I could offer more insight but I don't care for Jirachi and have never used one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom