F
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whaaaa.... James xD Never knew James could look good as a... NO. I will not say it! XDDDDDD
    My Avvie is of Andou Ringo(Ringo for short), a character from Puyo Puyo 7. It's one of the cutscene graphics, and one of my favorite graphics in particular. She just looks likes she's going "OH SHIT!!!" to me XD
    True so true Ill always enjoy that, of course they take you places but you always still have to pay...
    I'm 18, so I don't need to take classes anymore. Although, I already took the high school classes. Yeah, there isn't much rush. Still got parents to drag us around. XP
    The permit test was pretty easy I still havent taken the classes though to get my license ^^; But eh no rush.
    Haha its funny Ive been doing all the things youve been doing except I go for my test next month so that should be fun.
    Woops I typed in the wrong one then, Ill send you a request to the one you gave me just now.
    Well your new one if kinda creepy but cool nonethelesss ^^
    So hows it been lately anything new going on?
    Oh I also sent you an invite on Yahoo just in case you wanted to be friends there too ; )
    Its been god alot has happened since the last time we talked XD
    I see you have a new avatar too, well you last one was a little out of season XP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom