• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Neo Blaze

1. Neo Blaze

Small Talk

I feel very uncomfortable with small talk. I usually just stammer my way through it or don't participate, but that's mostly due to anxiety too. I like to have in-depth conversations with people about interesting topics but unfortunately it usually takes small talk to get to that point at all in...
  2. Neo Blaze

What Tera Type Is Your Mew?

Dragon
  3. Neo Blaze

The closest Resurant to where you live: You can only eat there for the rest of your life (no going anywhere else for food; just the one place)

The closest is a KFC I think. I've never been there and I don't plan on ever going there.
  4. Neo Blaze

Anime Tropes you hate

I wouldn't say I hate this trope (since it's not as bad as say, excessive fanservice), but one that I have always found very strange is that most foreign (or half-foreign, half-Japanese) characters in anime are blondes. It makes me think that Japan has a very limited view of the west since there...
  5. Neo Blaze

What means of transport do you use for daily activities?

I use bikes mostly, everything I need is in biking distance and it's faster than walking. Rarely ever use public transport anymore. If I need to go somewhere farther away I can use my dad's car.
  6. Neo Blaze

Are you afraid of flying?

I've only been on a flight once in my life and it was a short flight to Italy and back. I don't remember being afraid at all back then, I was like 13 thought it was rather cool to finally go on a flight. That was like 15+ years ago though, but I don't think I'd be afraid of flying now if I went...
  7. Neo Blaze

Anime Tropes you hate

Very much agree with this one. I'm a sucker for romance and slice-of-life anime, but a good number of them have a beach episode and they usually play out very similar. And as you said, there's often nothing more to them other than fanservice.
  8. Neo Blaze

Anime Tropes you hate

I feel the isekai genre has become one big trope, and one I'm decidedly not a fan of. There's so many isekai shows coming out every season and they all have the same tired premise or some variation thereof. Not to mention isekai is like the only genre you can tell what genre most of the shows...
  9. Neo Blaze

Would you consider yourself a happy person?

On one hand yes, there is still a lot in life that makes me happy. But on the other hand I realize a lot of that is escapism at best and I'm perhaps not as happy as I could be. That said I also know what it's like to be absolutely miserable since I've been terribly depressed in the past, and...
  10. Neo Blaze

Music What songs have great lyrics?

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide Well, I've been afraid of changing 'Cause I've built my life around you But time makes you bolder Even children get older And I'm getting older too
  11. Neo Blaze

When did you last get a haircut?

Today actually :D I go about every 2 to 3 months. I like having shorter hair as it's easier to manage.
  12. Neo Blaze

What consoles do you own?

3DS Wii (which I also use for GameCube games) Switch XBox (the original one) Previous consoles include GameCube, DS Lite, 3DS XL and another Wii, all which broke down at some point
  13. Neo Blaze

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

To kick of Summer season: the first episode of Yohane the Parhelion: Sunshine in the Mirror. I remember when this was first announced and thinking it was such a weird move for Love Live! to do a spin-off fantasy series but.... I gotta say I really liked this first episode!
  14. Neo Blaze

What's the most painful thing you've ever experienced?

I think it was when I was like 10 or 11, and I went on holiday to Slovenia with my parents (absolutely beautiful country). But when we were there we visited a lake. I walked ahead of my parents on the path next the the lake, and I guess I didn't pay attention...... I stepped into a wasp nest and...
  15. Neo Blaze

What are some of your favorite high school memories?

I fondly remember a couple of teachers, and a number of courses I followed especially in later years. Especially History and Philosophy I was really fond of and had good grades in. In debate class I remember being extremely nervous and terrified to debate someone, but ultimately slaying it...
Back
Top Bottom