Recent content by Froakie

1. Froakie

Review JNS02: Rampaging Heatran!!

Coming back from the grave to rave about how happy I am to see my boy Croagunk again
  2. Froakie

Review JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

coming from the grave to express my love for the fact ash caught a dracovish - my favourite pokemon from the past few gens
  3. Froakie

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

yall ive never been as excited for some pokemon news since i lived on these forums 8 years ago hahaha
  4. Froakie

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I've told my entire work place to not distract me for the 15 minutes at 2pm so I can watch the direct in peace.... lmao :unsure:
  5. Froakie

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Do we have any confirmation that wifi trading etc. will appear in this game? Or do we actually have to bring our switches to someone elses house? lol
  6. Froakie

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You rip me................... good luck town!
  7. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled what were the chances town WOULD be on him though?? it's actually worth not outing as you could lose a few mafia at once
  8. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled he just claimed granny :088:
  9. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled omg why would granny claim, it's like auto for town if mafia hit granny at night i can't say i particularly believe this but IDK if mafia would do something like that so early
  10. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny i was going to say why would we waste a lynch director if we're just going to waste their role and turn them vanilla but it looks like he has two uses lynch director is often a self defense role anyway though i don't think 2x lynch...
  11. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny i'll be back in ~an hour-ish~ with proper reflection from this thread so far like i'm actually town this time on bulba lmao and i really want to actually help out, and i just died in a game offsite soon can focus attention here
  12. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny omg this hurts me, i've only ever subbed out one from a game in 5 years and it was genuine lack of time (my last day at work was last friday & i had to stay over at someones for the whole week so was mobile bound) i would never sub out just...
  13. Froakie

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny guys it's literally in the first post
Back
Top Bottom