• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Froggeur

1. F

GEN VI: LF HA female Dratini

That would be fantastic!
  2. F

GEN VI: LF HA female Dratini

LF HA female dratini. willing to part with shiny dratini, shiny dustclop, and several breeding leftovers
  3. F

There's foongus ammongus

YAY! Another normal type lover! Welcome to the forums!!
  4. F

GEN VI: LF: A couple of Pokemon to be bred- offering goodies in return!

Fantastic! Just PM me when you've got it. BTW my FC is: 3024-5588-6467
  5. F

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

My greatest WT successes have got to be a mewtwo, shiny dratini(one of my favorite evolutionary lines), and a 5IV fennekin
  6. F

Yo hello hiya!

Welcome, mate! I just started a playthrough of Diamond myself. If you need any help or want to trade, just let me know! I'm always happy to help ^_^
  7. F

Hello there!:D

Welcome, Lena! I'm quite a fan of IV breeding myself. Hope to see you around!
  8. F

Hi, I have ditto safari =o

Welcome, mate!
  9. F

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Opera~Maria and Draco - Nobuo Uematsu
  10. F

How do you take care of breed leftovers?

Just got into breeding myself. <3IVs I release. 3-4IVs I wonder trade away. My 5IV leftovers I plan to either trade or give away.
  11. F

What are you hearing right now?

Robin William's stand up special Weapons of Self Destruction
  12. F

Hi everybody

Bonjour! My name is Froggeur. I've been playing Pokemon for around 15 years now, starting with Pokemon Yellow when i was a tyke. However, I'm just now getting into competitive play and the online community. I hope to have a great time with y'all and maybe make a few friends ^_^
Back
Top Bottom