F
Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I need to clear them out sometime...

And a living dex is going even further than a national dex. It has one of each Pokemon in your boxes. So like box 1 would be Bulbasaur through Nidorina (1-30) and box 2 is Nidoqueen through Poliwag (31-60) and etc. In X and Y it goes up to I believe box 21 where it goes from Dragalge though Zygarde with two empty spaces left (691-718/720)

Some people like me do it because its a huge challenge to accomplish. I also think it looks pretty cool. I wouldnt recommend trying it if you dont want to put in the huge time and effort or if you need the box space. Although in X and Y they were generous unlike past gens and gave us tons of boxes so theres still six boxes leftover. I used three of those for forms and gender differences.
    I can only send one message every minute but I found your legendary list so never mind about my question~ I will be on whenever youre ready.
    Sorry. Internet acted retarded for a while.

Trade complete!! If you need more help in the future, don't hesitate to ask!!!

if you don't know what you're friend safari is, stay on for a while and I'll tell you!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom