Recent content by Frugrow

1. F

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

For the next trailer, I'd like to see the two legendary mascots and perhaps 2-3 new Pokemon such as the early bird, rodent, and bug Pokemon. Then maybe 2 new Pokemon each month until the games are released. So about 10-15 new Pokemon fully revealed before the games are released.
  2. F

There's a new post from the same thread that hasn't been posted here yet. Is there any way to tell if it came from the same person? I'm not really familiar with 4chan. The ability that sounds pretty cool. I'd be happy if the mythical Pokemon was real. I don't think we had a cute mythical for...
  3. F

I agree. The region's name is not it.... If it turns out to be real, I hope it'll grow on me. I think it's supposed to a combination of Spain and Portugal?
  4. F

This was posted on 4chan earlier. I'm trying to see if it was posted elsewhere first. Anyway, take it with a grain of salt "My friend works at The Pokemon Company in their marketing department and said he's seen most of the games already. You are free to believe me or not, but I 100% believe...
  5. F

Regional forms discussion/speculation

That's a really unique idea! I really like it a lot. I'm all for regional forms to continue, but I hope they'll go back to 100+ new Pokemon per gen again. Hopefully we'll see that return in Gen 10 when we break the #1000 Pokedex entry.
  6. F

What Are You Excited For in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

New Pokemon, characters, layout of the region
  7. F

I meant to say Pokedex number. Regional forms will allow Game Freak to introduce 'new' Pokemon without adding to the overall Pokedex. Why is this such a big deal? No one besides Game Freak knows. A common fan theory is that they're wanting to save #1000 for Gen 10, which may coincide with the...
  8. F

Never? This is based on what exactly? With the national dex seemingly not coming back again, I'd say there's a good chance we'll see 100+ new Pokemon again.
  9. F

Yep, I agree. However, I didn't share the same view before Sword/Shield were released. I thought the Alolan forms would be exclusive to Sun/Moon and that we'd never see them again until they remade Sun/Moon. But as we all know, that has since been debunked. I've also seen some people post the...
  10. F

I need to get something off my chest. When Pokémon Sun and Moon were released, I absolutely hated the regional forms. I thought they were a cheap cop out for Game Freak to introduce "new" Pokemon without adding to the Pokedex. I thought they were going to be a one and done gimmick like Mega...
  11. F

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Hummingbird: Flying/Fairy Swordfish: Water/Steel Jerboa: Electric/Fighting (Pika clone) Dwarf lantern shark: Water Splits evolves into: Hammerhead shark: Water/Dark Goblin shark: Water/Ghost Betta fish: Water/Fire Capybara: Normal (early rodent) Boar: Ground/Fighting Blob fish: Water/Psychic
  12. F

You're right. But I don't think whales and other sea creatures get as much attention as dolphins. Most of the media and articles are usually centered on the dolphin hunting. This is probably similar to how Jynx hasn't had much attention since gen 1. They don't want anything to do with it due...
  13. F

The Box Legendaries Discussion/Speculation

IMO, we have too many legendary Pokemon that are dragon type. Also, the third legendary Pokemon has always been a dragon type since gen 3 so I hope the 2 box cover legendary Pokemon aren't dragon type. I'd like one of the legendary to a fire-type bull Pokemon and the other to be a sea...
  14. F

I've always wanted a dolphin Pokemon and considering how dolphins are really popular in real life, I'm surprised how we still haven't gotten one yet. Like Alola would have been the perfect region to debut a dolphin Pokemon. And then it made me think: what if Game Freak hasn't made a dolphin...
Back
Top Bottom