Recent content by fruitsmoothierevenge

1. F

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Just... fearhugs in X/Y, please? I think we've got a pretty good shot. I mean, running into a Tyrantrum? C'mon, fearhugs!
  2. F

Were Woobat, Yamask, Frillish and Amoonguss bland on purpose?

I hadn't thought about it as an on-purpose move, but I do think that the Pokemon for TR in this series were a little boring. Perhaps they really weren't interested in giving their Pokemon the thought of prior seasons. I feel like that they could have chosen stronger Pokemon to solidify their...
  3. F

Review BW139: Emonga Joins Rocket-dan!

I was wondering if Team Rocket was gonna catch that Exploud. But then, a double ya na kanji! Meowth pronouncing Z as "zed" amused me, for some reason.
  4. F

Review BW137: Onvern Appears! Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

She does look so impressed, LOL. Jessie lifted it by herself the first time. When she gets angry, she gets powerful! XD This was an OK episode. I liked the story, and that guy is definitely in Ash's family tree. Anyone that knows Japanese (Dogasu?), when Alexa pointed to TR and said...
  5. F

Rocketshipping General Discussion

This is my 634th post! My Musashi post! To celebrate, have this 'shippy flashback picture. X3 I did enjoy in that recent episode that they couldn't even enter or exit a manhole separately. Haha.
  6. F

Team Rocket pokemon Speculation/Discussion

With the announcement of Spritzee, I can see James picking up one in the Kalos region. It reminds me of Yamask in that it's cute but morbid. If it can learn Smoke Screen or the like, it would be beneficial to have one. I'm not sure about any carrying over from the Unova region. I never quite...
  7. F

Team Flare

Like a couple other people in this thread, I really want to see a couple of Team Flare agents in the anime have a Butch-and-Cassidy-type rivalry with Jessie and James. It makes sense because if money is the object, it's a natural goal for both teams. It'll also give Team Rocket something to...
  8. F

Preview BW133 - The Shining Disc! The City of Ohbem!

Freaking excited for this one. Beheeyem needed more love. Team Rocket teams up with the twerp, yaaaaaay.
  9. F

Review BW132: Wish on Jirachi! The Seven-Day Miracle!!

I'm sort of torn. I liked the episode and its outcome. I liked Holly and her determination. But I also liked having Jirachi only in the movie. (That movie is in my top 5 Pokemon ones; might even be #1.) Well, because that can't happen anymore, I have to say I liked it. I was unaware the...
  10. F

Review BW129: The Pirate Kings of the Decolora Archipelago!

I'm almost 100% sure it bumped its forehead into the button and then retreated. This episode was OK. I thought the pirates might be a bit fiercer, or at least one have a hat or eyepatch or something. Be a bit more typical pirate-y, y'know? I guess they're cycling through Parkers like they do...
  11. F

Review BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Hi, QuietDragon! *waves* ^_^ Ah, OK, I knew she didn't say it regularly. I can agree with the blandness part for some of it. I'm just one of those fans that goes "Ooo, Rockets!" whenever they get more than 30 seconds of screentime. X3 I like Team Plasma's in-game costumes more... I wonder...
  12. F

Review BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Interesting episode! It was weird with Ash & Co. being the comedy subplot, and while I thought it was a bit silly, both plots meant getting out of a tight jam! I loved the way they animated Nyasu this episode. It was Sakaki-levels of creepy, and I think I liked it. The thing that stuck out...
  13. F

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

You can find them all on the Japanese video site NicoNico, where a user named QQ has posted them. (The titles are the air dates.) But please buy the CDs, so we can get them another radio show. <3
  14. F

Review BW110: A Friend...His Name is N!

I thought it was a pretty good episode. I'm going to keep up with this arc, hopefully. As for Team Rocket, I think they're easing them back to include a bit of their old ways. I still want to hear them say, Ya na kanji! As if the Meowth balloon wasn't a huge tipoff, now there's a huge red R...
  15. F

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Thanks, Musashi! ^_^ Ah, you're right. What is Kansai, exactly? Is it like TweetDeck? Here's hoping they get the chance to start up the Twitter again... especially after Musashi became so proficient with it. X3
Back
Top Bottom