Recent content by Fudgenuggets

1. F

Christmas Contest 2014: Prize Winners, Reflections and Feedback

Sure. I'll probably end up pre-ordering at my own local GameStop since I will be more likely to get it than if I try online at Amazon.
  2. F

Thanks for the update. I'll let you guys know when they become available :D
  3. F

I won? o.o If anyone wants to see my lame entry for the PR video contest, here it is xD http://youtu.be/FZZ2LEDyrtY I used MikuMikuDance :D
  4. F

Speculation Planned multiplayer in overworld?

Ah yes... I remember the days of Entralink in Black and White when i would bring my DS to a convention to check who else is playing it. I would go connect to their game and act like a random NPC just standing there. And then slowly stalk them until they notice.
  5. F

Funny Story Thread

Even worse, one of the teammates said that they locked the room before giving you the key to the next room.
  6. F

Speculation Looker

So Looker somehow ended up in Hoenn washed up on the shores of the Battle Resort with amnesia. He doesn't know who he is or what he is doing there. Then he stays in some lady's house. The end. So what's the pint of his appearance in the game? Its like they introduce him, and that's it. No side...
  7. F

Sealed Chamber Braiille

So I just decoded the braille in Sealed Chamber and its slightly different: Original: ORAS:
  8. F

Remake or Nah

This Hoenn really feels like the Hoenn I grew up with. However, I spent most of my time playing Emerald Ruby or sapphire. I actually don't even remember finishing Ruby. Only thing I am disappointed about is the lack of features introduced in Emerald like Gym Leader rematches, Battle Frontier...
  9. F

Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region games:

Re: Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon available via Nintendo Network for American region gam Lol sweet, I gues this could count as my birthday present. :P Someone should buy me something from the Pokemon Center though, seriously. Q-Q
  10. F

Google Maps Includes A Pokédex In Its App For April Fools, Let's Complete It!

THERE'S A PIDGEY IN JERUSALEM. PRAISE BIRD JESUS.
  11. F

Google Maps Includes A Pokédex In Its App For April Fools, Let's Complete It!

I'm having to much fun with this xDD So I found a Pikachu in Akihabara, a Helioptile near the Eiffel Tower (gym leader reference?), and a Vaporeon in Lake Titicaca. xD
  12. F

Twitch Plays Pokémon Crystal! (Viewers Control The Game)

Re: Twitch Plays Pokemon I think they've been trying to teach Lapras Surf for the past hour or so. The struggle continues...
  13. F

Valentine's Day Giveaway [CLOSED]

Re: Valentine's Day Giveaway Are you still open! I'd like both please!
  14. F

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

Sure, that will work. Is there anything you need for your Pokedex that you want me to trade back?
  15. F

GEN VI: Shaymin + Dex Fillers

So here's what I'm missing: Porygon2 (or help me trade to evolve) Surskit Gallade (or Dawn Stone) Shaymin Chandelure (or Dusk Stone) For Porygon2 (if permanent trade), Surskit, Gallade, and Chandelure (or their evolution stones), I can take requests and see if I can get what you want. I...
Back
Top Bottom