• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by FullMasta

1. F

Bulbachat Club of Happiness and Good Times

[19:19] * Misty changes topic to 'Welcome to #Spaghettigarden, and YOU gotta help us. | http://www.bulbagarden.net | http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=22120 <----- SSRLY guise, post there. | Stats updated every Sunday on Misty (!stats) | We think that PPN is the best food. | Chosen...
  2. F

BMGf Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday Archaic!
  3. F

Which Bulbagarden services do you use?

As for me, I would have to pick the irc chat because that is the part of the bulbagarden community I go to most. Second would have to be bulbacast naturally. I rarely visit much else.
  4. F

thanks guys! :D I'm finally out of my teen years and it feels GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. That pic is rofl sato and it was saved. Well, i guess the fun is over since its October 8 :( And now i get pwned when this year's a leap year and my birthday is another 366 days. :O BRING BACK MY <bleep>ING...
  5. F

Pokémon Palace Network owner raided by U.S. ...

Speculations will get us no where quite honestly. The truth in the matter is. We don't know a lot. For all we know, this could go a lot deeper than any PUSA masquerade could ever go. There is only one person who knows the truth and that person is PPN himself. He is the only one who knows what's...
  6. F

I've come to notice that too. Maybe it's because...you're TEH OWNER?? :P and woot. My palkia symbol is up :D
  7. F

OMG. Who are you people?? What is bulbachat? Whatever it is...sounds pretty good to me ;D I spent many happy moments in that chat. Through wierd, funny or pervy times, we all had fun. nice badges/palkias btw matt and sato ;p
  8. F

August summaries

So, Shigeru appears again huh. About time. Especially since it is almost a year since we last so him.
  9. F

Is Piplup's mascot status going to prevent it from evolving?

Piplup's going to evolve someday. No question about that.
  10. F

Do you want Hikari/Dawn to be the main character from now on?

I beg to differ with that. By now, Hikari has proved to have more spotlight than Haruka did. by now, Haruka had 2 pokemon and competed and lost in one pokemon contest while now, Hikari has 4 pokemon and has competed in 2 contests and won one not to mention the many episodes dedicated to her...
  11. F

Bulbacast Season 2 Question of the Week

I like when Team Rocket is nice. When they work with the good guys, they actually win alongside them. I think the reason why Team Rocket lose time and time again is because they are evil and suck at it but it's not like Team Rocket are "pure" evil. They do appear to have a soft spot for things...
  12. F

G'day all.

Welcome to bulbagarden Scott87. I hope you enjoy your stay here and it's true what everybody says. You are a mirrored from the other Scott on our forum. Ironic huh? heh.
  13. F

"Lucario & the Mystery of Mew" on CN

I completely agree Sato. Though I must say, I prefer the japanese version over anything. The sub mostly. It's not like Pokemon is a hard show to understand without subs but I have always prefered Pokemon in it's original form.
  14. F

Confirmed- Sarah is not the voice of Dawn

Who the hell thought she was going to voice Dawn anyway? o_O
  15. F

I love Misty!1111111111111111! (No May Fans!)

lmfao Kasumi. But in all seriousness, May sucks. She's done nothing for me or the fandom! Misty FTW!! Seriously, You know how she was shafted at the end of AG, they should have done it in the middle of AG!! ;)
Back
Top Bottom