• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by fullmetalwooper

1. F

Random Messages

I gotta go to bed... Ah, kita. Neru. Bye!
  2. F

Random Messages

You could like, become an automail surgeon or something! xD
  3. F

Random Messages

DUUUDE LOOK LIKE A- Ohwait...
  4. F

Random Messages

Well like, I was making a MMD video of Al and my friend's OC doing Matryoshka, and I wanted it to be the Miku/Gumi version, so I made it myself from scratch. It looked great and was half done, and the somehow the file got corrupted and MMD crashed every time I tried to open the file. >.<...
  5. F

Random Messages

Yup. Also, my computer is evil -.-
  6. F

Random Messages

Yeah, I know xD A lot of things have happened since I left... such as me discovering MMD and Vocaloid and FMA ending. I still watch Brotherhood every week though... even though I've seen it all subbed... xD
  7. F

Random Messages

Yus. :D
  8. F

Random Messages

I, my good sir, am indeed female. Despite the fact that everyone on Teh Magical Intranetz thinks otherwise...
  9. F

Random Messages

Hmmmmmmmm.........
  10. F

Random Messages

WRONG! The Answer is 42. *Nods wisely*
  11. F

Random Messages

YOU'RE LYING! FILTHY HUMAN LIEZZ!!!! USODA!!!!
  12. F

Random Messages

Ignore what?
  13. F

Random Messages

...Wuuut? O__o
  14. F

Random Messages

I STALK NONE! Although I think Hiromu Arakawa is stalking me... O__o
  15. F

Random Messages

Okie. Bye-bye!