Recent content by Furret162

1. F

Darumaka/Darmantian with good IVs

Wonderful, just give me about 10 minutes to finish Battle Subway. Use my Black 2 friend code. EDIT:Done with Battle Subway. Your friend code has been added.
  2. F

Darumaka/Darmantian with good IVs

The title says it all. I can offer almost anything.
  3. F

What starter did you pick and why?

I chose Snivy, because it was cute.
  4. F

Which have you done legitimately?

I've done none of these, legitimately or otherwise. I got a few people's Pokemon with Pokerus off the GTS, but, of course, they were cured.
  5. F

Dream starter

Probably Sentret, (although it comes early anyway.) So, maybe Deino ,Snivy (DW ability), or Togepi.
  6. F

Chikorita?

I can get most stuff from Emerald/Diamond , and some trade evolutions. Also, this is HeartGold, so I couldn't get a Tornadus.
  7. F

Chikorita?

Just one. No specific nature or gender. I could give you most other starters or stuff like Masterballs. Friend code: 3397 0400 8692
  8. F

LT Weekly Poll #43 Were you able to catch/find Feebas in R/S/E?

No. But, when I bought Pokemon Diamond used, that person had a Milotic. :) So, I'll breed that when I want a Feebas.
  9. F

The "Is My Pokémon Hacked?" Thread

Um, I got this Woobat off the GTS. Nickname: (I can't read Japanese.) Gender:Female Nature:Rash Ability:Simple OT:(Japanese.) ID No.21116 Level 29 Moves:Air Cutter, Attract, Amnesia, Calm Mind Faraway place Apparently met at level 29 Basically, is this a legit Hidden Hollows Woobat...
  10. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: (No idea where to post this) Are you having trouble trading pokemon Error Code: 8 It's been on since then, of course. Sorry that I forgot to mention that.
  11. F

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: (No idea where to post this) Are you having trouble trading pokemon Error Code: 8 I've gotten this code, too, with Fiendfyre and FairyRed. However, it also happened to me earlier, but continued when I disabled my firewall.
  12. F

Do you use the GTS?

The GTS is good, if you know to look past requests for "Reshiram/Zekrom Level 9 and under". Seriously, if their filtering system is so good that it blocks out Pokemon's default nicknames , why can't it block out impossible trade requests?
  13. F

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) I'm back on, now.
  14. F

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

Re: LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex! (trade slots full for now) I can't trade tomorrow, I am banned from the computer and video games of any sort.
  15. F

Let's say you met a Tentacruel while playing in the water.

Dying of poisoning isn't fun.
Back
Top Bottom