• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
F
Local time
8:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :lx250:, I thought you didn't like 'em. Carry on.

Nothing ever makes enough dollars.

Does it provide Return as well?
    At least, they stopped making him win against Ground-type with Electric-type attack.
    I'll stop if it annoys you. At least, try to.

One of the rare things that does.

That sure is a lot of evers.
    Ash's Pikachu, he who is blessed with the ability to ignore common anime laws.
    I :lx153: it is, yep yep~

Good. And they're fattening, or so I've heard.

It is? I never really paid attention to where you could catch it. xD But I don't know, maybe because they hover around or something like that.
    NOT YET. EXPLAIN GODCHU.
    Good. I like placing stealthy puns, like a :rs043:.

What?

Yes, Chimecho. That's the first one that came to mind when I thought about cheerful 'Mons.
    That would explain the state in which Ditto are found.
    A clever pun on the music group Duran Duran and the Pokémon Durant.

It won't last long if you keep eating moments, I'm afraid.

A Ludicolo, mhm? I deem you half-Chimeco, half-Ludicolo, then.
    Mew can do every attacks, not just Bubble.
    Durant Durant?

They make you ooold.

Way to go for the overpowered 'Mons. :mad:
    Nothing wrong with that. xD

YES, I HAVE MY MOMENTS SOMETIMES.

You were mistaking, I'm only a good ol' Ponyta.
    True fact. It's not like it's the most fascinating subject around, anyway.

Err, Harm & Hammer? I meant Arm & Hammer.
    That's where the magic of evolution kicks in. :D

That would be way too much for my poor mind.
    Politics in general and the like, I meant. Probably because it's just a Secondary School and people have no idea what those things are.

QUICK, GET THE HARM & HAMMER BEFORE IT STARTS STINKING.
    Then we'll hire skinnier people to type instead of us, and they'll do the same thing when their fingers will be too bad. It'll be a vicious cycle. Alternatively, we could become Psychic.

I can't really disagree with you. :p
    The female mind is full of talking animals and crazy queens, then? I'll pass.
    That could be why, though this subject is rarely brought up around here. Why, I have no idea.

NIGHTMARE MATERIAL RIGHT THERE.
    By multi-tasking, of course! Eat and browse the interwebz at the same time. Twice the fun.

Well, some of them, mainly in MMO's and the like. Probably not in real life.
    Probably is, but I'll avoid trying that, or I might get lost. :uhoh:
    I have a feeling they're related by something really obvious that I just can't remember.

Can't be worse than going back to the Stone Age an Internet-free era.

The opposite is kinda common, but it's one of the first time I see this. xD
    Why? Just because they're easier to do, or something like that?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom