F
Local time
3:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Fwee, you gotta get back to The Final Training Frontier. The spaceship just landing in the ocean near Mossdep(p). And if you want to know, Red captured Rayquaza. =o><
    Oh snap...not just a hyperactive RP character.
    XD is not evil. Heck with it, his name comes far from it.
    His name, as far as I know, does not mean anything. Unlike all the other characters, who use there first default name (in other words: Gold=Ethan, Pearl, Lucas' rival=Barry), Micheal and Wes were named after there respective games (and were reformed to brothers, so I could fit it in). Instead of naming Wes 'Collisieum', I named him 'Collo' and his last name 'Sieum'.
    Your user title is 'Her Fweeness'. And funny, I thought that was supposed to only appear with ::.
    Oh dear gosh...XD's not gonna like that.
    Don't call me that...it...just sounds weird.
    Don't worry, TehFwee, it wasn't harsh.
    I just did, Her Fweeness. I just did.
    Also, your character creeps XD out. A 14-year old creeping out a 15-year old. It's just not right.
    Did eev tell you to tell me that?
    Just a reminder: you have a reservation in ~Eternal~. I'm posting the Start-Up tonight, and I'm probably not going to wait for you if you can't today. Sorry D:
    Lol, that was my idea for the hunter character I'll make if the RP is still alive after my absence. She's actually a hero, only she doesn't explain that to Jay, and just wants them all out of the picture so she can be speshul.
    Personally I don't think ShadowArceus should've jumped from place to place so fast. Didn't really make any sense at all IMO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom