Recent content by Fwee~

1. F

Mafia Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Satoshi and Dent have won! 2/12/11

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 2. 12/11/11 ....You guys are mean. Just so you know, that's how I ACT. I am a hyperactive person who likes to make people laugh, and I love cinnamon rolls. Even if I was town, that's how I would act. Eh, I'll go back to playing my Shin Megami Tensei...
  2. F

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 2. 10/11/11 So would that mean that there's no Satoshi or Iris as well? But if we're going with overpowered... Godchu. AIM FOR THE HORN I will laugh if there is a Godchu role. No, scratch that, I'm laughing now. I like laughing. Did you guys know that...
  3. F

Guess what ^ is thinking of!

Re: What is the one above thinking? You're thinking of a witty thing to say.
  4. F

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Day 1. 9/11/11 What? No, I was voting because I thought that if everything ended in a tie, it would be funnier... I just like making people laugh! I didn't actually want to get TFSpock lynched, I just wanted him to vote for me so we would be tied! I would...
  5. F

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Day 1. 9/11/11 Huh... well, that's convenient! So... are we randomly voting? I'm not sure... most times, it's usually a townie who is lynched. At least, in the games that I've read. I guess I can go along with it for now... but I'm really not sure... VOTE...
  6. F

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 0, Role confirmations. 8/11/11 So... anyone know when we're gonna start? :D
  7. F

Have You Ever?

I've never done that.... :| Have you ever tried to use an internet meme, but then no one gets it, and then everything just falls into silence.
  8. F

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

*hides bricks* Looks like you... :cool::cool::cool::cool: got hit with some Geo, Dude. :D you're a geodude. Geodudes are cool.
  9. F

Five Letters

A peck- eh, xerophiles grow. LEARN I learned about xerophiles in class today. :D
  10. F

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

YOU'RE A FREAKING SPIRITOMB GO AWAY
  11. F

Alter ^'s Username

That-guy-who-is-everywhere-you-are-so-you-think-he's-stalking-you-when-he's-just-really-there
  12. F

Alter ^'s Username

BONZAI!
  13. F

Guess what ^ is thinking of!

Re: What is the one above thinking? You're thinking about pie.
  14. F

Mafia Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition - S.I.N. prevails! (12/14)

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Mafia Edition: Taking Signups (11/8) RAWR That means 'sign me up' in Dinosaur. It also means 'I will eat you' in Dinosaur.
  15. F

Re: Pokémon Anime Mafia: Kodomo ne! Night 0, Role confirmations. 8/11/11 Haha! Nice pun, Alex. TENGO MI... um.... ROLE I don't know what role is in Spanish. D: This is depressing... *corner*
Back
Top Bottom